Who's staying?

BarraFan

Good luck Susino, the guy just like any other overseas players are always in the shop window.

Yes they play for the club who pays them but they are also in the window to try & play higher.

Alec doesn't owe Barrow anything he played his heart out & the way I see it is good look hope you smash it..

Barrow will move on.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/09/2019 at 10:19, Raider91 said:

Clearly a joke, people need to calm down and stop causing trouble for trouble sake.

Good news he's only signed a one year deal. If we come back up might be able to get him back (positive thoughts only). 

that's FEV policy all new signings a given one year deal  to prove there worth lads who signed one year contracts last year day harrison chisolm have all been given new two year contracts 

1 hour ago, Barrow RLFC123 said:

W

Why is this brilliant news? They haven’t been that good.....

I disagree with that. 

Outside Cresswell and Susino they've been 2 of the better players. 

The community work they do also looks great for the club. After games they takes lots of photos with young supporters and seem happy to get involved which will reap great rewards for the club long term. 

Local businesses love getting involved with people actively getting involved with schools and if we have people who seem to very much enjoy doing it and turn out good performances on a Sunday it's a great asset for the club. 

10 hours ago, Barrow RLFC123 said:

W

Why is this brilliant news? They haven’t been that good.....

Star in particular came on massively half way through the season. Weaker opposition in league 1 and a full season behind them to get adjusted I'm sure they'll be amongst our best players. Also as people have touched on the work they do in the community helps the clubs image massively

Riley has been poor he doesn't run his size but good luck to him up the coast as less travelling may help him concentrate on his fitness

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

4 hours ago, morty said:

Riley has been poor he doesn't run his size but good luck to him up the coast as less travelling may help him concentrate on his fitness

Surprised to hear how bad Riley has been for you - its a good few years ago now when he played for us (Swinton) on DR from Warrington but he was always a real handful for the opposition...…….

34 minutes ago, wayne_r said:

Surprised to hear how bad Riley has been for you - its a good few years ago now when he played for us (Swinton) on DR from Warrington but he was always a real handful for the opposition...…….

Riley never got going in a raiders shirt really. Surprising as when he played for Whitehaven he was always the best player on the park for them. Maybe the travelling didn’t help but i don’t think he’ll be missed.... can’t really remember a game in which he stood out

Struggling to understand why he was so poor for you guys in the season you got promotion over us he was unbelievable for us maybe travelling up that road 4 times a week took its toll hopefully can get some of the form back 

I hope Carl has been signed could maybe take a coaching roll as well

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Carl Forster has said he left haven only to be closer to home with his family I can't see him going to barrow with all due respect the traveling time isn't much different and in the league below when he has just got promotion I reckon hel be snapped up either by SL or a club on his doorstep Leigh etc but if you have got him my god he's quality and will rip up league 1 best of luck to you guys 

47 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Carl Forster has said he left haven only to be closer to home with his family I can't see him going to barrow with all due respect the traveling time isn't much different and in the league below when he has just got promotion I reckon hel be snapped up either by SL or a club on his doorstep Leigh etc but if you have got him my god he's quality and will rip up league 1 best of luck to you guys 

Haven is a good 45 minutes extra with the road you have to take . And I heard barrow will train twice a week next year instead of three times . That all adds up and could make the difference . 

Forster is a quality person and will be a great addition to Barrows squad 

1 hour ago, wonderofwood said:

Haven is a good 45 minutes extra with the road you have to take . And I heard barrow will train twice a week next year instead of three times . That all adds up and could make the difference . 

Forster is a quality person and will be a great addition to Barrows squad 

I think he's signed for Rochdale

Archived