Who's staying?

BarraFan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would the locals who play up the coast want to come to Barrow now? 

People seem to think building a half decent squad will bounce straight back up to the Championship, I somehow think Workington,  Newcastle, Oldham, Hunslet etc... would have something to say about that.

Barrow seem to have some players who are missing most of the season, dont see how they can be kept on personally. 

Excellent news keeping hold of the PNG lads, at least they know what they're coming to now.

Barrow are still a potentially attractive option for those locals who are up the coast. 

Less travelling, probably bigger crowds and will be as competitive as the town if not better. Plus there is no guarantee that all of those at haven will make the squad for next year with the step up in class. 

47 minutes ago, wiganlad said:

Barrow are still a potentially attractive option for those locals who are up the coast. 

Less travelling, probably bigger crowds and will be as competitive as the town if not better. Plus there is no guarantee that all of those at haven will make the squad for next year with the step up in class. 

2 year contracts. They won't be leaving Haven 

10 hours ago, wiganlad said:

Wont have bigger crowds either

2 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Walker signed on at Haven, if he can hit the form he was in in his in his first season in a half with us he'll be an excellent signing. If he carries on how he did this season just gone he won't be a massive miss for us. 

Reckon he'll be an added bonus for Haven, cant be easy going through the shift pattern like him and Stack do and with the added pressure of travelling on top of that. With less travelling he might be just what Haven need.

4 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Reckon he'll be an added bonus for Haven, cant be easy going through the shift pattern like him and Stack do and with the added pressure of travelling on top of that. With less travelling he might be just what Haven need.

Agreed hope he does well 

Just too add I think it's bad the person in charge of our social media is posting things like signed up with a picture of our recent French signing on Facebook and commenting on a post of susino leaving calling him a sell out. Joking or not this is highly unprofessional from somebody involved in the club 

1 minute ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Just too add I think it's bad the person in charge of our social media is posting things like signed up with a picture of our recent French signing on Facebook and commenting on a post of susino leaving calling him a sell out. Joking or not this is highly unprofessional from somebody involved in the club 

Totally agree. Don’t see any of the top clubs acting in that manner on social media. Makes us look highly unprofessional 

27 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

I didn't see this or can't find it. What site was it? It wasn't on the official Raiders page of Facebook

BarrowRaiders-TheMan-1.png

20 minutes ago, Raider91 said:

Clearly a joke, people need to calm down and stop causing trouble for trouble sake.

Good news he's only signed a one year deal. If we come up night be able to get him back (positive thoughts only). 

Spot on Raider91

14 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

The way that reads it was actually posted from the clubs official Facebook. 

I would advise people who hold positions within the club to post as little as possible on social media apart from using it as a communication channel  but what he has done isn't going to have any detriment to the club. 

Archived