11-Moore

12-Phillips

13-Wilkinson 

14-Dowsett

15-Dion

16-Riley 

17-?

Squad players

Holiday, JJP, Kelly, Bradley, Coward, Mossop, Maudling, Gillam,Newton, Forrester. 

Not sure on who's staying or going but in my opinion we need 6+ players next season. 

2 hours ago, Havenfan10 said:

1-Burns

2-Bulman

3-Taylor

4-.......?

5-Tommo

6-......?

7-Phillips

8-Shacks

9.......?

10-Foz

11-Moore

12-Phillips

13-Wilkinson 

14-Dowsett

15-Dion

16-?

17-?

Squad players

Holiday, JJP, Kelly, Bradley, Coward, Mossop, Maudling, Gillam,Newton.

Not sure on who's staying or going but in my opinion we need 6+ players next season. 

Id have Philips & Dowsett sharing the hooker role even if it means bringing in 2 new halves,not sure if JJP is up to the championship these days,with the expense of bringing he & Dion over it might be time to look at other, overseas options.

Really hope you stay up but the championship is a really tough league to play in. You will have some difficult decisions to make this off season wrt to squad selection. There will be the loyalty you want to show to the lads who got you promoted but are they really good enough for that league? Barrow who arguably have a better squad have really struggled to compete and I read the speculation that you want to sign some of there lads who have struggled to perform in the championship this season 

9 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Id have Philips & Dowsett sharing the hooker role even if it means bringing in 2 new halves,not sure if JJP is up to the championship these days,with the expense of bringing he & Dion over it might be time to look at other, overseas options.

We need a half with a good kicking game.(Carter from Barrow?) We got away with it in league1 but it's a different ball game in the championship. Imo we have 2 keep JJP and Dion. Good call Phillips and Dowsett rotating can see that working. 

Would like a fit Doran in a Haven shirt next season. I think him and Carter would work well. 

On 09/09/2019 at 15:51, Davo5 said:

What about newton?

On 09/09/2019 at 21:40, Raider91 said:

Depends who use are getting. If walker and ritson head your way use are getting two quality players. Riley on the other hand has been well below par.

Haven't seen tom play is he that good pal heard he's a proper workhorse 

On 10/09/2019 at 09:42, Bring back GB said:

As a Barrow fan I can safely say the Championship is a million miles away from League 1.

We fully expected to be a mid-table side this year but it was not to be.

Outstanding halfbacks are one of the main priorities, plus a big mobile pack,

We have a huge forward pack and adding tom today has made it even bigger we still have Matty while to come back.from.injury who hasnt played all year and he was quality when on loan a couple seasons ago. Half back is the only area I believe we are weak we need atleast one top game controller with a kicking game 

On 09/09/2019 at 13:37, Havenfan10 said:

1-Burns

2-Bulman

3-Taylor

4-.......?

5-Tommo

6-......?

7-Phillips

8-Shacks

9.......?

10-Walker

11-Moore

12-Phillips

13-Wilkinson 

14-Dowsett

15-Dion

16-Riley 

17-?

Squad players

Holiday, JJP, Kelly, Bradley, Coward, Mossop, Maudling, Gillam,Newton, Forrester. 

I can take Fozzy off the list. Be a big miss for us next season. 

Archived