2020 Signings

Townster1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BlueVintheblood said:

What ways are the BOD not being professional? 

Are you saying you heard the rumours come from individuals on the board? 

Hope not. That be bad crack... 

One bod member telling a supporter one thing and another bod member telling the same supporter the opposite, think I have asked this before, but who are the current bod members

4 hours ago, JMB said:

One bod member telling a supporter one thing and another bod member telling the same supporter the opposite, think I have asked this before, but who are the current bod members

So you're asking who the bod members are but then saying bod members are saying contrasting things or are you just repeating rumours you've heard ? 

That doesn't make sense tbh JMB. 

What was it about anyhow? 

11 hours ago, JMB said:

Irrespective of who said what to who, rumours from a range of sources  is resulting in fan frustration and inevitably the club suffers.

Seems to happen regularly over past few years  whoever has been in charge,  but certainly doesnt help, Really needs sorting for good of the club

19 hours ago, georgehadgingerhair said:

What happens if you win the playoffs are all these players up to Championship level rugby. 

I believe 6 could hold their own and step up to that level but will not name them.

Looking at the Haven squad I think they also have a similar number that could compete at that level so they have a massive rebuilding job ahead of them as we will if (and I think it is a very big If) we win promotion.  

2 hours ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

I believe 6 could hold their own and step up to that level but will not name them.

Looking at the Haven squad I think they also have a similar number that could compete at that level so they have a massive rebuilding job ahead of them as we will if (and I think it is a very big If) we win promotion.  

Haven announcing a new signing tommorow should be interesting it will probs end up being a re-signing

19 hours ago, JMB said:

One bod member telling a supporter one thing and another bod member telling the same supporter the opposite, think I have asked this before, but who are the current bod 

Should be on club website 

35 minutes ago, town4me said:

Maybe to some but I'd put that down to a matter of opinion.  Sounds like quite a few wont be disappointed.

You travel to barrow 2- 3 times a week and then play a game down that road and I'm sure u would be half arsed aswell marra 

37 minutes ago, donald said:

Glenn Riley was the only one they said could go and to be fair he would improve both of our squads if he decides to leave

Riley is quality and if he's gonna take over from coward who surley hasn't got it in him at champ level then I'm more than happy with in the championship u need 4-5 massive props to compete we need to replace like for like or better 

5 minutes ago, Brad hepis heed said:

And you will always knock  any signing they make ,grow up they got promoted and are now ahead of the game with signings ,things we can only dream of.

And you defend everything said about "them" it's a strange world we live in eh.... 

Archived