2020 Signings

Townster1

Listening to that performance on the radio. Fui should be a shoe in to get another year. Caused problems all day! And a few of our tries came off the back of him attracting 3 or 4 defenders. Hes been one of the top 3 most consistent all year. 

Penky sounded like he had a good game. Which he hasn't really had for a while. Showing his value in the play offs though

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Listening to that performance on the radio. Fui should be a shoe in to get another year. Caused problems all day! And a few of our tries came off the back of him attracting 3 or 4 defenders. Hes been one of the top 3 most consistent all year. 

Penky sounded like he had a good game. Which he hasn't really had for a while. Showing his value in the play offs though

Tickle outstanding effort today also 

43 minutes ago, maripins said:

Whatever any "fans" think of Fui, Penky and  Danny Tickle, I would ask them all if they fancy another season with Town. They've done it all and got the T shirt. If they go tell me where we get three in as good as these?

Depends on what league  we are in and what  the strategy for next season.  3 good experienced heads.

3 hours ago, maripins said:

Whatever any "fans" think of Fui, Penky and  Danny Tickle, I would ask them all if they fancy another season with Town. They've done it all and got the T shirt. If they go tell me where we get three in as good as these?

You would assume these 3 lads are the top earners in the club , we may need to sacrifice to enable a bigger squad , there is only so much ?

Reading CT comments in tonight's paper, looking like he will be looking for a few changes at the club and also introducing some new ideas, first thing I would suggest is trying to get  a scouting network working from one end of the county to the other end, and Town will have plenty of X players would jump at the chance to help the club on this, still plenty of young talent knocking about in the area.

55 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

They seem to think so on the barrow forum ?? But with my track record wouldn’t hold your breathe ?

I know its water under the bridge now but this is were Jonty Gorley  would have made a difference  at the club,  no disrespect  but don't think Gary Murdock has the same respect as Jonty Gorley had and has from the locals lads. 

Archived