2020 Signings

Townster1

2 hours ago, Brad hepis heed said:

Thought you were better than that ,we would love to be in their position .Given potential changes in league structure we should be hoping we are top half of league 1 and both us and haven end up in the championship.After all the preseason bravado from us ,may it's time to admit they done well and move on .We have a massive challenge next season ,Barrow going to be very strong ,and then cougars with no points off will push for it .Let's just concentrate on what we can achieve not others .

Still giving it the "we" stuff !  Give it a rest jambo you are well rumbled.........

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Go and have a sense of humour transplant 

How dare you make a joke at whitehaven on a town forum ?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

15 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

A Haven fan I know has admitted that friends of his are coming on the town forum under town names and stirring things up 'for a laugh' 

Yep. There's atleast  3  currently posting on the forum. I dont think they fool anyone. 

9 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

A Haven fan I know has admitted that friends of his are coming on the town forum under town names and stirring things up 'for a laugh' 

Really!!!  How sad, must be boring down the road, think i would be happy enjoying my own teams efforts

1 hour ago, Onreport said:

Really!!!  How sad, must be boring down the road, think i would be happy enjoying my own teams efforts

Nah they're to busy telling us how happy we should be for them...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

46 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

It’s a shame there are more comments on this post about Haven than on the thread about tomorrow’s game. 

As right as you are you have a massive thread about town on yours. This is also the 2020 signings thread  not about tommorow.  But yes let's get back on topic. I think we won't hear much of signings until the playoffs are over.

1 hour ago, Marrafan said:

It’s a shame there are more comments on this post about Haven than on the thread about tomorrow’s game. 

You've came onto a town forum and counted the posts in threads, you are in no position to preach to us.... 

19 hours ago, JMB said:

They now have players from Hensingham, Kells, Seaton and Wath Brow I'm told, and maybe some from Cockermouth also, and with the kids from both Kells and Hensingham at Wigan, it shows the county has plenty  of talent,  pity neither Town or Haven never fancied working on the Barrow blue print for the local youngsters,  its proven a positive move for them  and the local  amateur clubs, 

Newcastle have 3 x Kells U16s 2 X Seaton U18s 2 x Hensingham U18s 2 x Seaton U19s with 5 more lads being offered scholarships at U15s level, Wigan have just signed 4 Kells U15s. 

2 minutes ago, Cumbria RL said:

Newcastle have 3 x Kells U16s 2 X Seaton U18s 2 x Hensingham U18s 2 x Seaton U19s with 5 more lads being offered scholarships at U15s level, Wigan have just signed 4 Kells U15s. 

Good look to the lads,  hopefully they can go further.  

22 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Been happening for years they think they are being clever but are usually sussed after a few posts. Sad. 

On 20/09/2019 at 22:38, Hate the rec said:

You would think if people from Whitehaven have all this spare time, instead of causing trouble on here they would go into their town centre and pick some litter up or do something to improve their town which is an absolute disgrace. No one seems to have any pride in the place and it's getting worse.

In Chris’s interview he said most of the squad was going to be retained with a good few additions, he said he was very impressed with the 14 that turned out , they didn’t take a backward step, said the fans are amazing and deserve success. He spoke very well, very articulate and passionate.

MODERATOR: After careful consideration i have had to ban 2 members from our Forum.ihaveatry has been banned for Trolling,The ban has been applied for his persistent abuse of our members posts with such negativity.Seaton sandy has also been banned by the Admin for his constant abuse of "MEMBERS' wherever their choice of support lays, and i have to agree with the Admin on their decision.Thankyou..

1 minute ago, Town utd said:

Watched marwoods try again , great team shift,marwood looks a natural support player  can play anywhere in the backs to me,under thorman most  turn him into a half back ,hope the club have signed him long term.

I agree,I think young Blain would make a fine halback.At times, after watching Doran especially yesterday,I wouldn't have him in our side,i know he has got the ability but his tackling has a lot to reckoned with,I hope Mr Thorman brings in a new standoff where Doran  has to compete for his place,and in forber,well he does his job at times, but i still think we need someone with a bit of go forward and young Blain will do that job for me.

22 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

I agree,I think young Blain would make a fine halback.At times, after watching Doran especially yesterday,I wouldn't have him in our side,i know he has got the ability but his tackling has a lot to reckoned with,I hope Mr Thorman brings in a new standoff where Doran  has to compete for his place,and in forber,well he does his job at times, but i still think we need someone with a bit of go forward and young Blain will do that job for me.

Agree about Doran but I think Carl Forber as had his best season for us and under Thorman can keep getting better...

We got young Farrell in which kind of marked the end of pryce as he didnt seem to want to be at town, then moved up to the championship.

For me it's a case marwood can be the number 14 who spells the hooker but can also be thrown in anywhere in the backs to change the game. Marwood and 3 big guys needs to our bench next season.

MODERATOR: I have listened to members of their distrust of brad hepi's heed, and,Their has been plenty of you that have not liked him pretending to be a Town supporter, for that reason i have decided to ban him from from our Forum,i hope this meets your approval.Thankyou.UTT...

Archived