2020 Signings

Townster1

3 hours ago, troutmaster said:

MODERATOR: After careful consideration i have had to ban 2 members from our Forum.ihaveatry has been banned for Trolling,The ban has been applied for his persistent abuse of our members posts with such negativity.Seaton sandy has also been banned by the Admin for his constant abuse of "MEMBERS' wherever their choice of support lays, and i have to agree with the Admin on their decision.Thankyou..

Free the Sandy 1 ?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blain is exciting certainly. But I don't think he has the passing game yet to play in the halves. He can also improve his distribution from the ruck when playing hooker to. Passes are sometimes slow and 'loopy'. Sort this out and we have a real gem of a player.

Agree we need another half to compete with Doran and Forber though. Forber is a shoe in just for his kicking ability. We've seen this season when he is out, how much we struggle with structure and are hopeless at kicking goals.

Top of the shopping list for me is a winger, or two! A halfback and two props for starters

15 hours ago, Town utd said:

Let's get this squad signed up and build for next season,the 14 that played today for a start, then let's add to it?

Agreed but  I only saw 13 players giving their all. There was one who all season has shown little desire to get involved in a tackle of any kind. 

Guest He's been injured all year

He's been injured all season but always put himself forward to play u must be watching a different player to everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Guest He's been injured all year said:

He's been injured all season but always put himself forward to play u must be watching a different player to everyone else. 

What injury has he been carrying all season?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

3 hours ago, DocH said:

Agreed but  I only saw 13 players giving their all. There was one who all season has shown little desire to get involved in a tackle of any kind. 

He shouldn’t have played yesterday but held his hand up if indeed it is Hopkins you’re referring too 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

1 hour ago, town2018 said:

I think it’s time to let a few go this year 

Hopkins , doran , rooke , Walsh , Miller , penky 

Dont know what your watching of you think we should release miller and penky, Miller's best centre In the league and penky the best hooker!!

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

Dont know what your watching of you think we should release miller and penky, Miller's best centre In the league and penky the best hooker!!

Miller has been injured for the best part off this season most off last so yea let’s keep him ?? and penky is good but we’ve got young O’Donnell and blain for next year 

Miller has been injured for the best part off this season most off last so yea let’s keep him ?? and penky is good but we’ve got young O’Donnell and blain for next year 

Just been on the Barrow forum, and according to hate the rec Perry Singleton could be going to them. No mention on here

Most of last season is wrong. We would be mad to release him you must be the only town fan who would

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Just now, town2018 said:

He should be the main player for us to keep for next year been our main strike player and still only a young lad 

He’s only gonna get better . Must have Eliott and Perry as centre pairing next year , you won’t buy any better for this level

1 minute ago, gillmeister said:

Most of last season is wrong. We would be mad to release him you must be the only town fan who would

Why would you want to keep a player who has been injured for that past season it’s showed that with fieldhouse and Litherland this year 

Just now, town2018 said:

Why would you want to keep a player who has been injured for that past season it’s showed that with fieldhouse and Litherland this year 

Lots of players get injured for a season at league one to NRL level . They do come back again .

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Lots of players get injured for a season at league one to NRL level . They do come back again .

Yea I’m not disputing that Elliot is a great player and possibly the best centre in the league but if he was to get injured again next season we are back to square 1 so my opinion would be to get a fresh pair off legs in 

2 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Yea I’m not disputing that Elliot is a great player and possibly the best centre in the league but if he was to get injured again next season we are back to square 1 so my opinion would be to get a fresh pair off legs in 

I get that but this is rugby league it can happen to anyone anytime . You can’t work on ifs 

1 minute ago, gillmeister said:

Why we want to release the best centre in the league?

Well he wasn’t best centre this year because he’s been injured all year and that’s my point there is nothing to say he won’t get injured again a couple games in I just think it’s a bigger risk keeping Elliot knowing his injured than trying something new 

Archived