2020 Signings

Townster1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, town2018 said:

Just been to watch distington and egremont final and town should be looking at Matty Henson great player plays 6 or 9 

Town have tried to sign Matty for the last couple of years. He was going to follow Rooney here for next season but not sure what is happening now his coach isn't coming. 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

18 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

Town have tried to sign Matty for the last couple of years. He was going to follow Rooney here for next season but not sure what is happening now his coach isn't coming. 

Rooney would have attracted a lot of good armatures to the club and that's a fact, but that's water under the bridge now, just got to get on with it now.

2 hours ago, Town utd said:

Why have they not tried the semi pro game before,marwood has shown what he can do, I've watched all 3 players and marwood as the pace and know how for the pro game,and a lot younger so will only get better ?

Amateur tours and enjoying life while there young.

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

43 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Predominantly standoff but can play centre and even fullback,defiantly not loose forward at semi pro level.

I was thinking his size would give him an advantage to slot in at 13 as a free role rather than the pressure of organising the team? Although I've watched him a fair bit at the Brow I'll admit you'll have seen more of him than me ?

13 minutes ago, Town Army said:

I was thinking his size would give him an advantage to slot in at 13 as a free role rather than the pressure of organising the team? Although I've watched him a fair bit at the Brow I'll admit you'll have seen more of him than me ?

Would he replace Doran?

On 13/10/2019 at 13:35, Davo5 said:

Playing for St Benedicts,not sure if he’s at fly half or prop though.

Hopefully  it will help him shift some weight and get him ready for next season, and we will get news on new signing for the 2020 season, 

Archived