2020 Signings

Townster1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, havenhater said:

Rooney was in the running but thorman came in in the interim, impressed and was asked to stay on.simple

Total rubbish, Rooney and Coleman had the job, but as someone said earlier, a director didn't want all the players both rooney and coleman had agreed to sign, that being the reason they pulled out. 

11 minutes ago, JMB said:

Total rubbish, Rooney and Coleman had the job, but as someone said earlier, a director didn't want all the players both rooney and coleman had agreed to sign, that being the reason they pulled out. 

Absolute tosh.

30 minutes ago, donald said:

What I've heard a director didn't want all the players he had agreed to sign being the reason he pulled out

Must be a very powerful director if he can override a full board and two coaches ,??

7 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Must be a very powerful director if he can override a full board and two coaches ,??

It will come out in the wash snoopdog, 

1 minute ago, JMB said:

I actually wish sometimes someone from the club would come on here and tell the public what actually goes on , having said that some on here have agenda's and would still rather listen to lies and gossip.

4 minutes ago, JMB said:

Sadly I've heard the same thing and to be honest its slightly worrying...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

55 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

I actually wish sometimes someone from the club would come on here and tell the public what actually goes on , having said that some on here have agenda's and would still rather listen to lies and gossip.

Doesn't happen at any other club so why ours?

Exactly the fact that the club haven't commented other than to name Chris is a sign of their professionalism. 

The fact that rumours and conjecture are sourced from outside suggest that the rejected party is a bit bitter and probably nursing his ego after er his rejection. Feeling the need to stir the curd in order to save face. 

CHRIS THORMAN is the coach and that's all that matters. 

2 hours ago, donald said:

What I've heard a director didn't want all the players he had agreed to sign being the reason he pulled out

1 hour ago, JMB said:

Bit undermining of them to be agreeing signings when they weren't even in a position to do so.

If I'm guessing right then that director you refer to is our director of rugby, who is more than likely in control of budgets and contracts, and in that role he will have to answer to the rest of the BOD . . .  So basically he was doing his job.

Can’t actually believe some of the comments on here. We have got, potentially, the best coach we have had since Walshy. However that was arrived at I’m not really bothered, he has committed to a full time 3 year contract, ceased to be involved with the RU club and shown his commitment to the club. In my view that’s a cracking bit of business by the directors and I’m looking forward to seeing what can be achieved over the next 3 years. UTT

19 hours ago, Town Army said:

Bit undermining of them to be agreeing signings when they weren't even in a position to do so.

If I'm guessing right then that director you refer to is our director of rugby, who is more than likely in control of budgets and contracts, and in that role he will have to answer to the rest of the BOD . . .  So basically he was doing his job.

Maybe the director of rugby can explain why then. 

21 hours ago, snoopdog said:

thought you spoke for the club, 

On 16/10/2019 at 19:13, snoopdog said:

Gary,Larry or Barry it's still tosh Ian.

I think the name Davo 5 gives it away snoopdog,  so in your own words, that's tosh,  

2 hours ago, havenhater said:

In thorman we trust

Absolutely marra I've supported town 40 + years but that doesn't mean I can't be worried by what's going on at the club at the minute and it was senior player who told me, a player who is still at the club but fell out with our director of rugby last season and a few other things which explains why although we had a good season last year it could have been so much better!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived