Fev behind closed doors

Just so long as playing behind closed doors means we don’t have to put up with that clown who was in the middle last Saturday.

To be honest no one covered themselves in glory at POR last weekend, having seen the video evidence as well as watching in person the referee had a shocker, however that does excuse idiots behaving like morons. 

Final insult from RFL sounds like Jack Ormanroyd has got a 2 match ban following his comments after his disallowed try which seems totally out of character for the lad. 

Amazing really only one person gets to walk away Scott free 

28 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

…….however that doesn't excuse idiots behaving like morons. 

What do you expect idiots to behave like? 

1 hour ago, Private Baldrick said:

Is that a sly dig at the referee?

If so, you may want to check the name of the referee who was actually refereeing and not the person who you think was refereeing. ?

To be honest it’s more a dig at the system the referee had a mare in my opinion which can happen but you very rarely he of any consequences when they do.

22 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

To be honest it’s more a dig at the system the referee had a mare in my opinion which can happen but you very rarely he of any consequences when they do.

What consequences do you want? 

If a ref has a bad game, he gets reviewed and dropped down the leagues. Just like if players have a bad game. 

41 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Ah right, with you saying 'Scott free'  I thought it was a dig at the referee Scott Mikalauskis, fans around me were giving him a right slating about his decisions during the game, I didn't have the heart to tell them that it was Greg Dolan who was actually officiating! 

3 hours ago, DoubleD said:

What consequences do you want? 

If a ref has a bad game, he gets reviewed and dropped down the leagues. Just like if players have a bad game. 

Which is right but I guess what I’m saying is you rarely get to hear that it’s happened a bit more transparency would go a long way with rational supporters.

3 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

No matter what we'll always blame the ref and that goes for most teams fans (not everyone though). 

While I thought the referee was poor on Saturday it was us switching off for 55 minutes that cost us the game even though if the try had been given we would have won.

43 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Which is right but I guess what I’m saying is you rarely get to hear that it’s happened a bit more transparency would go a long way with rational supporters.

You get the same sort of information as you would for any players who have made mistakes and been dropped.

What do you wish for - players and officials who make mistakes to be put in the stocks?

59 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

While I thought the referee was poor on Saturday it was us switching off for 55 minutes that cost us the game even though if the try had been given we would have won.

I think the problem is, players are criticised as having had a carp game, errors, missed tackles.  The Ref makes an error and its game changing, critical etc and hes abused from backside to breakfast time.

Kids watch this and think that's the way.  It isn't. 

I hope Longos threat works.  Fev have a decent stadium and a decent team.  Last thing they need are these daft fans.

47 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Well apparently the referee gets rewarded with The Toulouse v York game. What a joke.

Oh, I hope he doesn't try and make 2 wrongs a right then! lets hope for an impeccable performance from the officials

Archived