Lucas Walshaw

Ramboy

15 hours ago, il cattivo said:

could be an excellent signing.

heard he's had serious injury problems though.

LG and him were teammates for a couple of years up at t'mount during Harrison's tenure as coach.

My response was literal.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I can assure you I've not spoken to Lee, but I probably fit the profile for a Dewsbury player, what with my knees! 

And Coolie tells us that he is in awe of your tackle.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

And Coolie tells us that he is in awe of your tackle.

I'm renowned for charging in late from the rear, it usually surprises them I find and has been known to bring a tear to eye on more than a few occasions. Get the timing wrong and I'm likely to be out of action for a few weeks!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

I disagree.

So did I but had second thoughts. Problem is BSJ I cant remember what I thought and then I had a second 1. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived