Lucas Walshaw

Ramboy

1 hour ago, silcoates said:

Well another dreadful season.A lot of our best players have gone over the  past few years.

Sorry to see Lucas go,but to go to Batley,what a mistake to make Lucas.Dale has been a very good servant,but an average player.

Iggi.has something extra.Its up to the coach to sort out his minor faults. Our coach hasn't improved the team.

All season,one man rugby,no backing up, up your jumper stuff.

If Bradford are here next season i hope their fans turn up in their thousands.for our sake as well as theirs.

IF the ground is full it will have a great atmosphere and good to see. 

Can’t disagree with that apart from Igbinedion’s minor faults,really. He’s a liability end of.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Can’t disagree with that apart from Igbinedion’s minor faults,really. He’s a liability end of.

Which is a shame, because i reckon he has huge potential, which he will undoubtedly display next year - against us.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

23 hours ago, silcoates said:

Well another dreadful season.A lot of our best players have gone over the  past few years.

Sorry to see Lucas go,but to go to Batley,what a mistake to make Lucas.Dale has been a very good servant,but an average player.

Iggi.has something extra.Its up to the coach to sort out his minor faults. Our coach hasn't improved the team.

All season,one man rugby,no backing up, up your jumper stuff.

If Bradford are here next season i hope their fans turn up in their thousands.for our sake as well as theirs.

IF the ground is full it will have a great atmosphere and good to see. 

Each of your posts havee been targetted at Lee Greenwood yet most other fans can see what he is trying to do.

Agenda?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Each of your posts havee been targetted at Lee Greenwood yet most other fans can see what he is trying to do.

Agenda?

Whatever happened to free speech BSJ? I think you both have a point, Greenwood is learning, but he's in  results oriented business! 

Ps you'll need more than Anakin to keep you up in next season

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Whatever happened to free speech BSJ? I think you both have a point, Greenwood is learning, but he's in  results oriented business! 

Don’t worry we’ve quite a few players to be announced yet,what about Batley?

24 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Thanks, Actually we were relying upon Batley and one other to do that for us.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

Don’t worry we’ve quite a few players to be announced yet,what about Batley?

Don't you worry about us Mr F, you worry just how far Bradford's money will stretch..

I've heard your existing squad are holding out for a pay rise... no pay no play ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

32 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Don't you worry about us Mr F, you worry just how far Bradford's money will stretch..

I've heard your existing squad are holding out for a pay rise... no pay no play ?

I know BSJ will remind us its a short career; they've got to look after themselves and their families etc, but If they want a pay rise after the season Ive just watched we have to be prepared to let em go......

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Heard 1 or 2 players have made a u turn and are probably staying at Batley now Diskin as gone,Ward is one of them?

As for us the players that are wanting more money to stay are in for a long wait as Mark Sawyer pointed out last night.

47 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Heard 1 or 2 players have made a u turn and are probably staying at Batley now Diskin as gone,Ward is one of them?

As for us the players that are wanting more money to stay are in for a long wait as Mark Sawyer pointed out last night.

That's right. If they want more money they will be forced to move to moneybags Batley.

Oh.....!

17 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Agenda?

I'm a season ticket of many decades having a moan.Clubs like Batley and Dews. are having to compete against full time teams

and the likes of Toulouse ,Toronto , maybe Ottawa and others in the future. i know what a tough job Lee has.

11 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

That's right. If they want more money they will be forced to move to moneybags Batley.

Oh.....!

Heard on the grapevine a certain winger from Batley is coming across. Always caused us problems in the past holding him. Also a centre who I believe played at Salford and Fev. Just hope his knee has cleared up.

17 minutes ago, youngun said:

Heard on the grapevine a certain winger from Batley is coming across. Always caused us problems in the past holding him. Also a centre who I believe played at Salford and Fev. Just hope his knee has cleared up.

I think that you may be right with one, but not the other. What Lee talked about at the forum is getting players with the right attitude, who will commit to the team ethos and are convinced by the plans that he has. Annakin spoke highly about the way that LG was setting up the team and his philosophy.

There were also references towards a couple of players (I have no idea who) that created divisions within the camp and generated a lack of cohesion in the changing room. Lee is clearly more focussed upon building a team rather than recruiting a group of individuals.

1 hour ago, youngun said:

Heard on the grapevine a certain winger from Batley is coming across. 

I can assure you I've not spoken to Lee, but I probably fit the profile for a Dewsbury player, what with my knees! 

18 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I can assure you I've not spoken to Lee, but I probably fit the profile for a Dewsbury player, what with my knees! 

Good lad, get signed up - the dogs will be in for you in 2021

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

2 hours ago, youngun said:

You are way off the mark with the first,but I’ll be highly delighted with the second one ?

40 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

You are way off the mark with the first,but I’ll be highly delighted with the second one ?

Interesting. Your probably more in the know than me Graham. Only reason I mentioned it was I went out for a family meal last night and my son in law, who has grown up with them both and works with one, came straight out with it saying both were signing. I admit I was a bit surprised.

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

youre not signing Jason Walton are you?

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

37 minutes ago, il cattivo said:

youre not signing Jason Walton are you?

Yes.

17 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Yes.

What, yes we're not signing Jason Walton ? Is he a centre who can play second row, or a second row who can play centre ? Oh for a centre who can only play centre. (well).

George Bernard Shaw.

3 minutes ago, grumpyoldram said:

What, yes we're not signing Jason Walton ? Is he a centre who can play second row, or a second row who can play centre ? Oh for a centre who can only play centre.

Glad we cleared that up! ?

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

22 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Yes.

could be an excellent signing.

heard he's had serious injury problems though.

LG and him were teammates for a couple of years up at t'mount during Harrison's tenure as coach.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

37 minutes ago, grumpyoldram said:

What, yes we're not signing Jason Walton ? Is he a centre who can play second row, or a second row who can play centre ? Oh for a centre who can only play centre. (well).

Hah hah....Spot on Grumpy!!

Jc probably stay mount side now linners moved in. Jason Walton bit of a nomad now but if interested and fit a decent player

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

3 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Jc probably stay mount side now linners moved in. Jason Walton bit of a nomad now but if interested and fit a decent player

Jason Walton hasn't be fit or a decent player for a few years now

Linners is still learning the ropes.. Not stepping off a plane from the NRL

There will be a wave of optimum and hope.. Don't heap pressure on the lad, players who didn't perform under diskin will not suddenly become world beaters. 

Looking forward to the new season already 

Archived