Does this help Salford or Hull KR?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Really gave the impetus back to London with his loss of discipline, contributing to the loss.  Crazy signing in the 1st place.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

During the London match it was like he didn't quite believe he would be punished and could do anything. Really odd stuff.

I don't think it will make much difference to the result though.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

11 minutes ago, latchford albion said:

It will probably lessen HKRs chances of a result but it won't have wrecked 'em.

I don't agree I think HKR will take this one ...... Boooooo! Boooooo!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

7 hours ago, latchford albion said:

It will probably lessen HKRs chances of a result but it won't have wrecked 'em.

I see what you did there....

32 minutes ago, Click said:

Won't he be able to play Friday, as the appeal will be heard next week? If that is the case, it just seems like shifting the ban from the end of this season to the start of next ...

Penalty notices are handed out on the Monday but any ensuing disciplinary hearings are on the Tuesday.

Tomkins' case will be heard this evening.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

43 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Penalty notices are handed out on the Monday but any ensuing disciplinary hearings are on the Tuesday.

Tomkins' case will be heard this evening.

If it goes bad, I can see him taking it out on the takeaway girls at the corner of Preston road and Marfleet Lane.

A personal and neutral opinion. The lad, with that try at Wembley amongst his superb early years at Wigan should be remembered in a similar catergory to of the SL greats. Has he become an Enigma (a thread perhaps?). however whilst typing this his brother Sam........ let's just say NZ Warriors move wasn't the best judgement.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

23 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

A personal and neutral opinion. The lad, with that try at Wembley amongst his superb early years at Wigan should be remembered in a similar catergory to of the SL greats. Has he become an Enigma (a thread perhaps?). however whilst typing this his brother Sam........ let's just say NZ Warriors move wasn't the best judgement.

I think that J. Tomkins undoubtly has talent, but he has squandered it by niggly, and dirty antics on the field, rather than let his performance speak for itself. 

In regards to Sam, he was just unlucky with injuries at the Warriors. He was a good player for them when he was actually on the park. Shame that he was never able to get into a rhythm there.

From the RFL Disciplinary website :

Hull Kingston Rovers’ Joel Tomkins has been handed a two-game suspension, which includes one additional match for frivolous challenge of the grading of Grade A Punching.

Tomkins has also been handed a £500 fine plus an additional £500 forfeited for the frivolous challenge to the grading.

12 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

He was never the same after he came back from the dark side 

Archived