Total Rugby League Fans Forum

Nice. I have always felt that the women's game can open up new opportunities for the sport from sponsors and organisations that would normally turn their noses up at Rugby League.

• Like 5

Unexpected but very welcome (even if the Telegraph's gone slightly barmy in the last couple of years.)

Someone's worked their contacts to get this, and they've successfully pitched a different view of rugby league to the prospective sponsor. More of this please, RFL/SL. 

• Like 1

Blimey.

Genuinely good news.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

That is excellent.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

35 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Wow, that’s something I didn’t think I’d ever see. 

Out of interest, do the Telegraph sponsor anything else in sport?

I don't even think they cover it!

😋Excellent and unexpected news.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Well done Daily Telegraph. They do have the odd couple of paragraphs about RL and do show the SL results but that’s usually it, certainly in their Southern edition.