Sun 15 Sept: League 1 Qualifying Play-off: Newcastle Thunder v Doncaster KO 2.30pm (OurLeague App)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Newcastle Thunder
    • Doncaster

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/09/19 at 13:30

It won't be a blowout. Dons have best defence in league after Haven. Our problem this season has been losing games by a score or less. We've shown a bit of composure with ball last couple of games. I think it'll be fairly close. No prediction other than to say we've got enough to have a very real chance.

Does the owner of Newcastle Thunder,Semore Kurdi,attend the games?

I saw that he was competing in the Great North Run last Sunday,but I am not aware as to whether or not he attends the Thunder games.

I wasn't greatly impressed by Thunder on Sunday,but I will be interested to see how Doncaster line-up.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

3 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Does the owner of Newcastle Thunder,Semore Kurdi,attend the games?

I saw that he was competing in the Great North Run last Sunday,but I am not aware as to whether or not he attends the Thunder games.

I wasn't greatly impressed by Thunder on Sunday,but I will be interested to see how Doncaster line-up.

He attends every game he can 

Streaming live on Twitch as well as OurLeague, for those who have issues with the latter. Anyone who tuned in late has missed a very entertaining curtain-raiser served up by the under-16s of Scotland and Ireland.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Has to be a red that. 

Yellow in the end, but that was a nasty one.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived