Sun 15 Sept: Championship - Elimination Play-off: Leigh Centurions v Featherstone Rovers KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/09/19 at 17:30

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Game set bingo. The excellent McLelland and Chisholm combine to knock out the Leythers

McLelland is actually a very good defender for a half, people often underestimate that. It was a great hit and then awareness to setup Chisholm

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

I like Kevin Brown but he’s had a stinker

For such a long career at the top, I think I'm right in saying this was his last chance to win something at professional level.

1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

I doubt SL would let Featherstone in

Better ground than Wakefield, Cas or London? Bigger crowds than London and probably Toulouse? Hard to see on what basis SL could turn them down. I don't expect them to win it though.

2 minutes ago, JonM said:

Better ground than Wakefield, Cas or London? Bigger crowds than London and probably Toulouse? Hard to see on what basis SL could turn them down. I don't expect them to win it though.

Their lack of Academy and reliance on Leeds for DR.................as you say, it's probably immaterial

6 minutes ago, JonM said:

Our face doesn't fit as far as SL are concerned. We can't "grow the game" or whatever it is that Toronto are going to do. 

3 minutes ago, hrtbps said:

Our face doesn't fit as far as SL are concerned. We can't "grow the game" or whatever it is that Toronto are going to do. 

Don't be a bloody defeatist, with your squad you will Muller those journeymen and has been at Toronto.

Do your job and win the grand final and then watch some of the SL chairmen squirm, I cant wait !!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Their lack of Academy and reliance on Leeds for DR.................as you say, it's probably immaterial

like the newly formed reserve league which rfl told FEV their application would not be accepted back in the day rfl told FEV they had to disband academy and FEV are still not allowed to run one

Just now, POR said:

like the newly formed reserve league which rfl told FEV their application would not be accepted back in the day rfl told FEV they had to disband academy and FEV are still not allowed to run one

You mean they didn't reach the necessary criteria

Archived