Sat 14 Sept: Championship Qualifying Play-off: Toulouse Olympique v York City Knights KO 2pm (OurLeague App)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • York City Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/09/19 at 13:30

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Can anyone shed some light on how a Toulouse player tackling a York player while he's trying to play the ball is a penalty to Toulouse?

The York player attempted to play the ball before he'd regained his feet.

Two cracking tries in back to back sets. York not really in the game yet.

On 12/09/2019 at 16:23, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Remember back around 2000 Widnes won at Hunslet, lost at Dewsbury and then had to go back to Hunslet.

Where we lost!!!

Yep, and the rules were changed following that, because it was recognised as being a bit silly. Obviously the lesson needs to be learned again.

2 minutes ago, CanadianRugger said:

Toulouse are killing it.  Should be a cracking match when they play Toronto next week!

Toulouse score again, Robin the machine!

York look out of it.

Dark horses Toulouse; they nearly won in Toronto last year in the Super 8s. Toronto's promotion is no way a given (or either TO/TWP making the final!). Looking forward to the next week and the final immensely.

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Dark horses Toulouse; they nearly won in Toronto last year in the Super 8s. Toronto's promotion is no way a given (or either TO/TWP making the final!). Looking forward to the next week and the final immensely.

I agree, they are a quality side that play exciting football.  Robin and Kheirallah are two of my favorite players in this competition.  Robin is such a dynamic player and really pairs well with Ford.

I think Toronto is better prepared this year than they were last year.  The Super 8s were a real grind.  Exciting stuff but you could see it wore the teams out near the end. 

1 minute ago, kiggy said:

Robin played well, but he might be banned now for the next 6 matches which will be a big loss for TO

I hope not!  I want to see the Josh McCrone/Stanislas Robin show next week!  With guest appearances from Gareth O'Brien/Mark Khierallah

Archived