Fri 13 Sept: SL: Wakefield Trinity v London Broncos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/19 at 18:45

I've been writing off London since very early in the season. When Leeds at home were coasting and London came in to nick it in the last minute .They've done that several times since . I think Wakey will wi. This ,but then again I wouldn't be surprised if its London . 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Sky have actually made a mistake showing this game in the light of the significance of the Hull v Saints game and the potential quality on show there.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

17 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Think Sky have actually made a mistake showing this game in the light of the significance of the Hull v Saints game and the potential quality on show there.

Think your in the 0.1% minority who thinks that. I would imagine sky will have cameras at Shudds and Salford too. Should be a top night

If London dont have any of there go to sleep periods and play like they did last week I can see em winning. Again im gonna have to do a likely Lads like last week as working tonight!! Still my footy team aint playing till Mon Night, so Sat afternoon sorted. Come on the Broncos!!!!

43 minutes ago, Gray1967 said:

If London dont have any of there go to sleep periods and play like they did last week I can see em winning. Again im gonna have to do a likely Lads like last week as working tonight!! Still my footy team aint playing till Mon Night, so Sat afternoon sorted. Come on the Broncos!!!!

Headlines tomorrow: "WAKEFIELD F..."

38 minutes ago, Wholly Trinity said:

Headlines tomorrow: "WAKEFIELD F..."

HEHE...dont think Ive got to worry about any paper headlines on the way home from work....just have to make sure I dont have updates sent to my phone or check any news websites. Anyay may the best team win and hope you stay up...but not at our expense obviously.

14 hours ago, Lobbygobbler said:

I can’t find anything about the London game on Belushi’s facebook page or website

Emailed them and they said they were "able" to show it (though couldn't guarantee commentary) but wanted to see the colour of my money!! 

I suspect they will be showing it but won't be surprised if it's wall to wall soccer when I get there....?

2aaca-285.gif

LETS GO LONDON (CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP) 

feeling good about this one hoping for a great match and a London win. 

My money's on 3 yellow and 1 red card in the match - tensions will be high today! Hopefully it doesn't get too out of control

London by 4!

I don't support any of the four teams involved but I'm feeling nervous. It could be an incredible night of drama, or a damp squib if London have an off day!

It's a rare occasion in sport where it is near on impossible to predict what may happen. All the best to the teams involved, can't imagine how their fans must be feeling.

29 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

I don't support any of the four teams involved but I'm feeling nervous. It could be an incredible night of drama, or a damp squib if London have an off day!

It's a rare occasion in sport where it is near on impossible to predict what may happen. All the best to the teams involved, can't imagine how their fans must be feeling.

Any own who supports relegation has never seen their team go through it, and should be made to 

23 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Cor, look at all these reporters around the grounds. High drama.

Sky’s coverage this evening is excellent and in Dan Sarginson they have a future regular as a pundit.

It’s just a shame that relegation is such a financial bodyblow to the club involved, because from an entertainment perspective it makes for compelling viewing

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Why aren’t London playing in black?

spacer.png

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived