Fri 13 Sept: SL: Wakefield Trinity v London Broncos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/19 at 18:45

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Try Wakey. 

Good work from Escaré.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DavidM said:

Good pick up for Wakefield is Escare

It is a shame he wasn't wanted at Wigan. One of those players who, when fit, could always add a spark to the team's attack. Plus he can kick points pretty well too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Abdull not in the game at the moment.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

Why is escare running it out while dancing like the one with glasses from the inbetweeners film? 

This is one thign that annoys me, and not just with Escare.  A lot of players run the ball and then do that stupid hop/skip.  If they kept running they would proibably make a few more metres thatn they actually do.

Just now, metallithrax said:

This is one thign that annoys me, and not just with Escare.  A lot of players run the ball and then do that stupid hop/skip.  If they kept running they would proibably make a few more metres thatn they actually do.

Probably watching samkins

Archived