Fri 13 Sept: SL: Wakefield Trinity v London Broncos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/19 at 18:45

Looks like last week's heroics took just a little too much out of the Broncos.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Niels said:

I seem to be the only one who wants Wakefield to win. They are my local super league side so I always want them to stay up.

They always seem to perform when needed.

I want them to stay up...when our local rugby league team started up, they contacted all SL teams to see if any would kindly donate some old unwanted training gear, wakey said yes and donated a lorry container full of last (or maybe the previous) years shirts (home n away), shorts, training tops etc...loads still in their plastic wrapping....legends

2 minutes ago, Niels said:

I seem to be the only one who wants Wakefield to win. They are my local super league side so I always want them to stay up.

They always seem to perform when needed.

Not sure if you are in front of a telly, but the overwhelming majority of all those folk around the ground with Wakefield tops on want Wakefield to win.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

Not sure if you are in front of a telly, but the overwhelming majority of all those folk around the ground with Wakefield tops on want Wakefield to win.

Yes tv. I only go to championship games now but its important for Wakefield to have a Super League team. 

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Hicks dishing out plenty of cheap penalties to Wakefield 

Aye - said they were soft. The game had just changed at that point; London had field position for the first time in the match for some consecutive sets. The first penalty was really soft for holding down...

Some of the blocking off that goes on in Super League is appalling.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

12 minutes ago, 7723 said:

It’s a real shame London are going to go down. Thought they might have just been able to sneak it today, unfortunately not. 

It is. And i would rather see other teams be relegated other than this team which has shown real promise, skill and endeavour at times this year

Archived