Total Rugby League Fans Forum
John Drake

Fri 13 Sept: SL: Wakefield Trinity v London Broncos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • London Broncos

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/19 at 18:45

Just haven’t shown enough threat London. Not really thrown owt at trinity consistently 

Edited by DavidM

I seem to be the only one who wants Wakefield to win. They are my local super league side so I always want them to stay up.

They always seem to perform when needed.

Edited by Niels
  • Like 3

Looks like last week's heroics took just a little too much out of the Broncos.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

1 minute ago, Niels said:

I seem to be the only one who wants Wakefield to win. They are my local super league side so I always want them to stay up.

I want them to stay up...when our local rugby league team started up, they contacted all SL teams to see if any would kindly donate some old unwanted training gear, wakey said yes and donated a lorry container full of last (or maybe the previous) years shirts (home n away), shorts, training tops etc...loads still in their plastic wrapping....legends

Edited by chuffer
  • Like 4

Ultimately Wakefield are just too good for London.

Hopefully, London see this season as a huge positive and the club can continue to grow in the Championship and build a support in Ealing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Niels said:

Not sure if you are in front of a telly, but the overwhelming majority of all those folk around the ground with Wakefield tops on want Wakefield to win.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It’s a real shame London are going to go down. Thought they might have just been able to sneak it today, unfortunately not. 

Patwigaw

The SL honchos may have a change of heart about the 2020 format....just dreaming.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Just now, Just Browny said:

Not sure if you are in front of a telly, but the overwhelming majority of all those folk around the ground with Wakefield tops on want Wakefield to win.

Yes tv. I only go to championship games now but its important for Wakefield to have a Super League team. 

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Hicks dishing out plenty of cheap penalties to Wakefield 

Aye - said they were soft. The game had just changed at that point; London had field position for the first time in the match for some consecutive sets. The first penalty was really soft for holding down...

• Like 2

Alex Walker is indeed good under a high ball. However, in the last two games it’s been clear to me his passing is woeful. He chimes into the line like a fullback should, but rarely delivers a pass, and when he does, it’s not often a good one. Chris Chester will need to work on that fast. 

• Like 1