Thu 12 Sept: SL: Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/19 at 18:45

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan seem to have this latter part of the season GF desire about them so I expect them to win but I think it will be close.

And after looking like a champion player against a garbage Hull FC last week, I think Jake "All he does is score tries" Trueman will find his normal form and not be seen much.

Pies 24 Cas 18.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Father Ted said:

Flower and O'Loughlin return but Farrell's absence is a blow. Greenwood could start 2nd row with Isa.

Cas miss Gale and I think it prevents them being a top side. Wigan to win this with  few, say 10, Something like 22-12.

I think Cas will run Wigan pretty close tonight.

With regards to missing Gale, I guess they will miss his incessant pointing at other players when he makes a mistake, and his habit of becoming invisible when the going gets tough. Without doubt the most overrated player in Super League over the last decade,

1 hour ago, Jim Prendle said:

I think Cas will run Wigan pretty close tonight.

With regards to missing Gale, I guess they will miss his incessant pointing at other players when he makes a mistake, and his habit of becoming invisible when the going gets tough. Without doubt the most overrated player in Super League over the last decade,

I must say there was a drop goal he scored which brought a smile to my face. 

One curiosity of this game is that Wigan we’re trying to bring Mitch Clark in early, but Cas refused (fair to say Cas dislike us with a passion, so no surprise there). As a result, we were able to bring French in early. It will be interesting to see whether Cas end up reflecting that turned out well come 945 tonight. 

2 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

One curiosity of this game is that Wigan we’re trying to bring Mitch Clark in early, but Cas refused (fair to say Cas dislike us with a passion, so no surprise there). As a result, we were able to bring French in early. It will be interesting to see whether Cas end up reflecting that turned out well come 945 tonight. 

is that fact?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

25 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Which bit? If it’s about Clark, it is a “fact” insofar as Lam said it. I wonder if it would count as irony if French has a blinder? 

the fact that Cas refused to let hm go early because we don't like Wigan?

I would have thought it was more to do with no giving an advantage to a team so close to us on the league ladder

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

20 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

I would have thought it was more to do with no giving an advantage to a team so close to us on the league ladder

Ah, the bit in brackets was my gloss, based on years of following us. I may of course be wrong and the clubs may get on like a house on fire. 

2 hours ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

But if Clarke is so good why did Cas let him go? 

Archived