Let's have some fun now.

RogerT

4 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Lingard and Maun are my first choice.

My worry is would they be too close to the players. Don't get me wrong I'd like them there. They know the club. They would need to be very strong though.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Me too roger but is that down to favoritism. I'd like to see brev retained in some capacity but do good players and club men make good coaches?

Now it's

experienced coaches £££ age 50+

versus

a raw but hungry up and comer

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 minute ago, 9' oller said:

Me too roger but is that down to favoritism. I'd like to see brev retained in some capacity but do good players and club men make good coaches?

Now it's

versus

Raw and hungry up and comer for me, not just for Batley but in general. Some good young coaches always getting over looked 

Exactly Colin we've all seen the mate picking philosophy. 

Barry Eaton. Franny cummins. Jon sharp.... would coaches apply again that were turned down before diskin episode...

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

8 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Now it's

versus

id like brev with an experienced coach as his number 2

we dont need "one a the lads" we need an older head who gets respect soon as hes around,gets best out a players and can turn and lift a game round from 40 gone. best name so far is stuart dickens but who knows, thorman was mentioned and for me keith senior would rule a changing room.but if we stick with the bargain basement linners or heaton will get the gig, whos to say change is going to happen anyways so it might be all in vain anyways.

just seen post that hes gone..yipeeeeeeeeeee.start all over again.

Someone who understands the game and can identify opposition strengths & weaknesses and how to overcome them. A guy who can build a team and motivate...

No idea who this person is mind!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

7 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Someone who understands the game and can identify opposition strengths & weaknesses and how to overcome them. A guy who can build a team and motivate...

No idea who this person is mind!

boris Johnson 

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

3 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Now it's

versus

York took a punt with a young coach  with no experience.

4 hours ago, buford t justice said:

I would like to think the club have learned that experience is key, Harrison and Kear took us further than we ever dreamed of, then Diskin took us back to the beginning again.

not sure whos available though?

John Sharp... he’s got unfinished business of been coach at the mount 

Archived