Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phildog

Diskin out

At suggestion of a member, today's announcement makes the topic now redundant. I have removed the topic.

• Like 2

and the Oldham fans now want to read it...

all 30 odd pages of love and affection

Edited by RPH
  • Like 2

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

35 minutes ago, RPH said:

and the Oldham fans now want to read it...

all 30 odd pages of love and affection

One of them believes that a lot of Batley fans reckon he did a good job. Think they're mistaking you for the Dewsbury lot.........😉

On 10/09/2019 at 20:37, phildog said:

At suggestion of a member, today's announcement makes the topic now redundant. I have removed the topic.

cant you remove the thred title too so his name aint still in lights, lets not scare all the returning fans for 2020 before we get going, 2020 is looking good for bumper crowds and some great home grown rugby. cant wait.:kolobok_popcorm1: merry christmas.....

There's a lot of arselicking over on Facebook, with well wishers but majority of Batley fans were not keen on him or his approach. Be that the rugby on offer or him personally. Not well thought of except for the happy clappers. Really wish the Oldham fans could view that thread. No way of recovering It?

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, doggystyle said:

There's a lot of arselicking over on Facebook, with well wishers but majority of Batley fans were not keen on him or his approach. Be that the rugby on offer or him personally. Not well thought of except for the happy clappers. Really wish the Oldham fans could view that thread. No way of recovering It?

You got rid of diskin so why not forget it , me personally I hope he Doe's well at Oldham and please let the Oldham Fan's come to their own conclusions

• Like 3

2 hours ago, doggystyle said:

At least two sweeping statements here. You don't like him, fine, you've made that perfectly clear. But to say that those who wish him well or aren't full of vitriol are happy clappers is unfair and untrue. 

Edited by BatleyBird
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

You got rid of diskin so why not forget it , me personally I hope he Doe's well at Oldham and please let the Oldham Fan's come to their own conclusions

" What was so bad about him guys? He's our new coach replacing Nobby. Oldham fan "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a bit impolite    when you are asked a question....to totally ignore them and tell them to go away…..

I hope he does well at Oldham too....with the players that want to stay there even if they don't like his attitude...and the fans that don't mind being told to erm…..go away....

Edited by RPH
  • Like 2

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

you will do in time, dont worry.

• Haha 1

he's an arrogant a hole,  unbelievably ignorant, tell fans to, f off, not respected by fans in a big way and also not respected by some if not alot of players, and also be ready for him to get rid of ur best players like he did ours, no coaching skills whatsoever, and realy not bothered if i get slated as everyone has a rite to there opinion, 

Edited by stevieb
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, phildog said:

Have sent my condolences to the Roughyeds....

thought we had got rid,not brought it back to top a page.  onwards n upwards not backwards.:kolobok_read:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1