Wigan partner with Kingfisher Beer

https://wiganwarriors.com/news/2019-09-11-warriors-agree-partnership-with-kingfisher

Big brand. Great work.

Doesn't mention a presence on playing strip, but nonetheless, still a great pick up by Wigan.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

I don't, as you may have noticed, have a lot of faith in the way the pies go about their business but I congratulate them on this involvement, a strong, modern brand, the likes of which are sadly lacking in our game.

May it go from strength to strength ?

2 hours ago, Cdd said:

500 free pints for the first 500 fans in the fan zone tomorrow. Result. 

Any Rugby Union fans who bemoan the lack of "proper" scrummaging in Rugby League should watch the contest to be one of the first 500. ? 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

13 hours ago, Cdd said:

500 free pints for the first 500 fans in the fan zone tomorrow. Result. 

I have read this a few times and what it says to me is that the first 500 fans are going to get 500 pints each.

As you say, result!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived