RAIDERS 2020 SQUAD

Barroooww

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2019 at 01:10, UpTheRaiders said:

Stack and Smith were the 2 big ones from last year I hoped to retain. I'd love us to bring seguier back if at all possible & I think we need a big engine 13 in. 

Forster is a great 13 aswell as the best prop in that league by far I don't think you guys realise how good a player u have got in Carl I'm still gutted he's not with us should be playing much higher rugby I know who my money is going on to win league 1 next year at a canter 

12 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Sad to see pez go ,certainly won’t let you down whether he plays centre or in the pack but can understand his reasoning cheers marra good luck

Fully agree with all of that, never put in less than 100% effort and appreciate all he did for us and understand why he left. Good luck to him, except when we play him obviously... 

1 hour ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Interesting comments in the paper from Gaffney, only one more player left from last year to sign they're just seeing if working arrangements add up. I'd assume it's Loxam as B.carter is off to haven 

Is he really? How did he do for you guys seen him at town a few years back is he any better 

3 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Interesting comments in the paper from Gaffney, only one more player left from last year to sign they're just seeing if working arrangements add up. I'd assume it's Loxam as B.carter is off to haven 

Paisley is the other. No news on him since his injury.

Judging on the current squad that’s been signed up what would everyone’s 17 be for next year? If we’re able to call upon everyone then I would go with:

Cresswell

ford/toal

hulme

amean 

ritson

dallimore

carter

forster

puara

jewitt

smith

stack

Aspinwall

mossop

walne

duffy

terril

leaving the likes of crellin/d toal/ morrow fighting for the bench spots.

thoughts?

Archived