Good luck in Toulouse

HaxbyKnight

Gallant effort by the knights in Toulouse, just goes to show the tables rarely lie Toronto and Toulouse are streets ahead of the chasing pack , I will be at the crescent to cheer them  on against Leigh or fev next sun 6 . 30 pm probably our last match of a fantastic season where we have punched well above our weight.

Up the fantastic kneets???

13 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Gallant effort by the knights in Toulouse, just goes to show the tables rarely lie Toronto and Toulouse are streets ahead of the chasing pack , I will be at the crescent to cheer them  on against Leigh or fev next sun 6 . 30 pm probably our last match of a fantastic season where we have punched well above our weight.

They were quite fortunate at Fev last week in controversial circumstances. However I will say that they play very attractive rugby.

37 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Twitter Say's the game is Saturday, Sky's choice I suppose, anyway will still be there.

The schedule has today's losers as playing next Saturday, guess that gives today's winners an extra day off. Having said that, Toronto and Toulouse tend to play on Saturday's, so maybe things could change. Either way, we are at home. Thought Toulouse looked very impressive today, but the Knights stuck to the task well on a very hot day. 

58 minutes ago, dkw said:

Unlucky York, and I know it's not over yet but what an incredible season, bloody great seeing a club like yours doing so well. Good luck next week and next season. 

Good luck to town , also in the playoffs, might see you next year???

Toulouse were very good yesterday, I think Toronto could be in for a shock (again)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived