Wakefield Trinity Memberships 2020

5 hours ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

Did you see the interview with Michael Carter after last nights game? Should be some news in the next month.

Hahahahaha

Oh, you're serious? Well when I'm sat in a shiny new Belle Vue, I'll believe it. But its been 20 odd years in coming 

5 hours ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

Did you see the interview with Michael Carter after last nights game? Should be some news in the next month.

Yes, it sounded very interesting. I really hope that they can go from strength to strength with the redevelopment of the ground. RL needs all the strong clubs it can get and Wakefield have shown in the past that they can get some great crowds if the capacity allows.

43 minutes ago, Damien said:

Yes, it sounded very interesting. I really hope that they can go from strength to strength with the redevelopment of the ground. RL needs all the strong clubs it can get and Wakefield have shown in the past that they can get some great crowds if the capacity allows.

Which decade of which century was that in? 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

5 minutes ago, Damien said:

They got a 11,000 capacity crowd v Castleford in 2006. Unfortunately for much of their recent history they have unfortunately been hampered by their ground and capacity.

Another religation battle, why wasn't it 11,000 this time? 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

22 minutes ago, Damien said:

They got a 11,000 capacity crowd v Castleford in 2006. Unfortunately for much of their recent history they have unfortunately been hampered by their ground and capacity.

When was the last time the capacity was an issue? I can't recall any sell out crowds for a while and the capacity is somewhat below 11,000 now.

10 minutes ago, M j M said:

When was the last time the capacity was an issue? I can't recall any sell out crowds for a while and the capacity is somewhat below 11,000 now.

I'm not a Wakefield fan so have no idea and its irrelevant to me, it was an answer to a specific question. However for a largely struggling club in the worst ground in Super League I have seen easily enough to show that if they can develop their ground that they can get far greater attendances. I see absolutely to reason why they couldn't have a resurgence along the lines of Warrington if they can get things sorted off the field.

22 hours ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

Can’t wait for next season now! 

Well you can't please everybody, but I loved both these. The second one was really moving.

Archived