Getting ready for next season

RogerT

In preparation for next season I have revamped the Player Stats sheet. I have created three new columns so the sheet doesn't look crowded.

The columns are headed G/Appts, S/B(sin bin), M/B(match ban) the last two are coloured the respective card colour.

I am attaching one of the last seasons sheet so you get the feel of it, pay no attention to the figures.

Let me know what you think

New Idea for next season.jpg

I admire your dedication told lad but it's going to be a tough winter if your bored already. Plenty of rugby to be played and enjoy as a neutral. If you've not sky you can blag the missus and claim you must visit a local tap room!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Donny & Thunder would beat us I reckon. Should have been a straight red though

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I totally agree when you look at it from behind it looked intentional. Wonder what they said to ne another just off the pitch, it looked like they where starting again. 

1 minute ago, Keep The Faith said:

Brilliant game between fev and Leigh Harrison & day are both playing well 

Yeah, need to keep hold of guys like these, JD too

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

We do but when lads see pound signs motorway travel doesn't faze them.

Very entertaining though and the sooner jon Heaton rips into our lads the better 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

3 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Fev vs York will be a cracker next weekend 

Fev will do York and Toulouse will do Toronto!

Tis if you sport a Honda 90 cub or push iron.

Pleased for fev they were immense last night. Defence wins games? There will be some sore bodies today.

Hope no trouble reported

2 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Tis if you sport a Honda 90 cub or push iron.

Pleased for fev they were immense last night. Defence wins games? There will be some sore bodies today.

Hope no trouble reported

Thanks.There was no trouble but us Fev fans were all thoroughly body searched before entering the ground. Even children and babies. It was humiliating ti say the least.

15 hours ago, ernieone said:

Thought it would be York v Featherstone  with York finishing higher than Featherstone in the league

It is Ernie. York are at home.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

With York getting thumped away at Toulouse and fev really stepping up a gear last night can only see one winner in north Yorkshire!

18 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Fev will do York and Toulouse will do Toronto!

Not to mention Debbie.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Not to mention Debbie.

have you transferred to the Batley Forum whilst your forum is under repair ?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

6 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Not to mention Debbie.

I don't think anyone's interested in Debbie anymore BSJ, she must be as old and ugly as you!

Archived