TRL Helpdesk - No Twitter grabs visible

I'm using up-to-date Firefox + Linux Mint and I can't see twitter copy-pastes on posts. As an example, on the most recent US President thread, there are several Bedford posts which to me appear empty - now from my understanding of this forum software that's not possible. There also appear to be posts replying to his empty posts. I checked the Tories thread and I also see empty posts there.

I cross-checked with Chrome and the posts are visible. So I guess it's a Firefox problem. Anyone else using any the browsers having the same problem?

These posts only became invisible today. Before this, the contents of twitter grabs showed but without the formatting.

I'm currently working through the Mozilla support site so I may find an answer there.

27 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

there are several Bedford posts which to me appear empty

Doubt you are missing much! ?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived