duffy

tms

1 hour ago, Gooleboy said:

He made some strange decisions when he was with us. Never good enough, should have walked into the Play Offs with the squad he had. Even when Ridyard and Holmes were injured m, he still had Thackeray and Wilde at half back. So no excuse for me.

I agree the squad we had last year should have made the-super 8s easy . He tryed playing Thackeray at FB a few times and that didn’t work out either .

I think Halifaxs,s poor season has contributed to us finishing in the top five as we have been pretty close over the years and they remind me of a horse racing Trainer who has a horse on the gallops who he uses as a good standard and any horse which flys past it on his gallops usually is better and he knows will have a better season.Id say we were half a furlong in front at the moment and can’t see it changing next season either unless Oxy knows something different.

4 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

I think Halifaxs,s poor season has contributed to us finishing in the top five as we have been pretty close over the years and they remind me of a horse racing Trainer who has a horse on the gallops who he uses as a good standard and any horse which flys past it on his gallops usually is better and he knows will have a better season.Id say we were half a furlong in front at the moment and can’t see it changing next season either unless Oxy knows something different.

Just signed Keegan Hirst, so dont seem very ambitious.

This might sound heretical but I thought Duffy was ok for us. We played some decent rugby. He moved on, no problem with that either cos we got a better coach. So now, who cares?

Keegan Hirst never plays his weight for mine, which is always a pity for a prop. Not good hands either.

8 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

A fair assesment and I think it will stay the same next season. Saying that who would have put Fev orLeigh in the top 4 at this point last season?

Hirst a good signing for us and his quality has been plain to see. Talk around here that Fev made an offer to us for Tyrer and another player who has just left.

7 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Made me chuckle that.

Never had a dominant game for fev. Yes, he may have had his reasons at the time, but i thought his commitment to mediocrity was there for all to see when he was at wakey.

Big man, Robin. No heart.

4 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

A fair assesment and I think it will stay the same next season. Saying that who would have put Fev orLeigh in the top 4 at this point last season?

Hirst a good signing for us and his quality has been plain to see. Talk around here that Fev made an offer to us for Tyrer and another player who has just left.

Tyrer would have got lynched if he come to fev, absolute weapon.

Archived