duffy

tms

6 hours ago, Chris Taylor said:

TBF he played under two terrible coaches. ?

keegan hirst FEV 2014

FEV  2014  Andy Hay was appointed as head coach in May 2014. Despite off-field turmoil, he managed to guide the club to 2nd place in the league and a place in the Grand Final against Leigh,

so after bastians 10 games that other that poor coach he played under didn't do too bad did he

10 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

A fair assesment and I think it will stay the same next season. Saying that who would have put Fev orLeigh in the top 4 at this point last season?

Hirst a good signing for us and his quality has been plain to see. Talk around here that Fev made an offer to us for Tyrer and another player who has just left.

We'll I've seen no quality from kh. ?

5 hours ago, Gareth hock said:

Tyrer hates Fev and we hate him he’s a absolute toilet of a man .

Steve Tyrer is one of the best blokes in RL. AS for hating Fev, I don't think he could care less one way or 'tother. ??

15 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

I can’t believe that Tyrer or any other rugby player really hates another team. And I’d bet he’d come if we offered him good money.

I don't think discussions got that far and Tyrer dismissed straight away. As I said though I don't think thats a slight on Fev more a case of how much he likes it at Fax and the factor of a testimonial. Not to mention he probably wants to become the clubs highest points scorer.

26 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Which fans? The ones laughing or mentioning certain incidents?

Still a professional shouldn't get involved, then to message 1 out of the blue the picture above in this thread, shows what a crank he is. Then he tries to provoke fev fans when he scores a try after passing the ball into touch 9 times before it?.

Twitter's best usage is as a source of information. It's as good a place as there is to get news and sport updates if you follow the right people/accounts.

Twitter's worst usage tends to be as a means of sharing opinions. If you tweet something vaguely controversial, you'll get dozens of people jumping down your throat. And if you tweet something non-controversial, like "Dogs are great", someone will pop up and ask you what have you got against cats, you vile cat-hater.

27 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

I finished our overall MOM last Friday. Still waiting for the twitter results from the club to give us an overall MOM for the fans to arrange to come on the 8th October.

so who's the forums top 3 then colin

Archived