Danny Tickle

ChunkyOnion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Think Town could do with taking a bit of a stand with players not turning up etc, Olstrom done it ( he did at Haven too ) and now Rooke... maybe Thorman wants to send a message to the players regarding commitment etc and now might be the time to do it....

Thorman is no fool. He won't have singned 3 years deal without having a big say on who goes and who staying. And them that decide to go AWOL 

20 minutes ago, Town blue white said:

Thorman is no fool. He won't have singned 3 years deal without having a big say on who goes and who staying. And them that decide to go AWOL 

Just hope Thorman is left to run the team both on and off the field, and no interference from anyone else.

32 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Pretty certain Mr Thorman will have full control of all aspects of recruitment.

Hope so as that's been one of the main problems over the past couple of seasons, 

1 minute ago, snoopdog said:

What problem is that ? Pretty sure Leon brought his own players in , some not very successful others like Tickle , Fui good signings.

Did Leon bring Sutton in, 

1 hour ago, JMB said:

Hope so as that's been one of the main problems over the past couple of seasons, 

And how would you know this? 

A couple of your posts suggest you were close to the club goings on for a while and if so maybe it's better you let the club move on. If you're still involved then maybe it's time to leave as your not helping anyone. 

Not a good place to be is bitter, you live in misery when in fact the people your bitter with just move on. 

1 hour ago, BlueVintheblood said:

And how would you know this? 

A couple of your posts suggest you were close to the club goings on for a while and if so maybe it's better you let the club move on. If you're still involved then maybe it's time to leave as your not helping anyone. 

Not a good place to be is bitter, you live in misery when in fact the people your bitter with just move on. 

I think I know who jmb is and he’s got no connection to the club he’s just someone with his ear to the ground on the local rugby scene a very knowledgeable and informed bloke who is a Town fan 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

50 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Jeez! We can't put up with anybody like that on here!?

1 hour ago, gillmeister said:

I think I know who jmb is and he’s got no connection to the club he’s just someone with his ear to the ground on the local rugby scene a very knowledgeable and informed bloke who is a Town fan 

How do we know you haven't chased anyone snoopdog, ha ha,  but I would love to see Town mirror the Haven set up with the coach's, both Charlo and Jonty deciding themselves and only them what players they want and also who to release.

4 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

That would be very hard to do!  But if I could I would have chased you a long time ago ?

That's some thing you will have to dream about, but nothing wrong with dreaming, and why is it hard to let a coach select the players he wants for his team, 

Danny Tickle - Workington

Hunslet v Workington - League 1

Range of Recommended Sanctions in relation to Charged Grade* :

1 Match Penalty Notice

Details of Charge / Reason for NF :

Rule – 15.1(i) Detail – Defender uses any part of his body forcefully to twist, bend or otherwise apply pressure to the limb or limbs of an opposing player in a way that involves an unacceptable risk of injury to that player. Grade – B

Decision:

No charge

Incident:

Dangerous Contact in the 38th minute (Braham)

Archived