22 Sept: Championship Semi-Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Toulouse Olympique KO 6.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/09/19 at 17:30

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Only because they don't know what is going on YET!

That tackle by Vaivai woukd have got even the seasoned RL fans gasping and alplauding, there was deafly silence.

No there wasn't, there was plenty of noise.

8 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

I thought you yawnion fans could accept fair criticism?

Can’t you see Lamport’s pitch isn’t up to snuff for a TV audience?

Sorry too busy watching my club eat some coq rotî.

Nice looking 4g pitch, great for free flowing rugby!  Nice big panoramic shots of the Financial District in the background.  Right in the heart of the city!

Don't worry though.  I'm certain some cash will be forthcoming for upgrades soon.  We have had three years to build a ground, what's the other clubs excuses?

8 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Pervert

Not perverted to appreciate beautiful women!

however good toronto look against championship opposition they still look like a champinship side and would get hammered by any of the super league sides.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

Just now, my missus said:

however good toronto look against championship opposition they still look like a champinship side and would get hammered by any of the super league sides.

Like last year? If they go up it's not going to be the exact same team, they will strengthen as every other promoted team do.

3 minutes ago, my missus said:

That's like saying Leeds United would go straight back down if they got promoted, when in all likelihood they would spend millions on new players.

1 minute ago, my missus said:

And do you think that Toronto would make appropriate signings to compete in SL......or do you think that they will carry on with the players that they have playing in the Championship??

10 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Concrete, Gazebos and an artificial pitch with marking for umpteen sports. An awful ground.

And when broncos were promoted to SL they took steps to green the other markings 

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

7 minutes ago, my missus said:

Yep the last Chump team that came up held its own. Fear in the SL ranks?

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

1 minute ago, burnleywelsh said:

And do you think that Toronto would make appropriate signings to compete in SL......or do you think that they will carry on with the players that they have playing in the Championship??

if they sign 4 or 5 SL players it wouldn't be enough.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

Archived