22 Sept: Championship Semi-Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Toulouse Olympique KO 6.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/09/19 at 17:30

14 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I don't think you will reach the final kiggy, semi final football is a far different respect to normal league fixtures and some of your talismen in my opinion especially Ford is a 'cruise' player he seems to me only effective when the going lets say has an ambient feel about it, Fev will make sure it is white hot next week, and you have a problem with your edge defence, Paddy Vaivai and Junior were your most effective players throughout the game other team members will need to step up to match them in effort if you are to win, my thoughts only of course.

I thought Bell did OK today, Stan was missing for a while but I think that's because of the way they set themselves out to play. Johno put a shift in today, he made far more tackles than he normally does (and I do agree that he would rather amble about the place).  Suprised not not to see Con Mika more involved. Still, TO at home have a half decent chance. I will be there...mixing it up with Fev supporters who I hope are there to enjoy the match.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always liked Ricky Leutle as a player in the NRL and he was a strong part of the Sharks Premiership team. I was surprised when he went to Toronto but along with Chase Stanley, who endured a terrible run of injuries, TWP have a pair of centers who are as good as any in SL and would still match it with most of the NRL. Most of the time in the championship they have been just ticking over but as tonight showed Leutle can probably shift up a couple of gears when it matters. A few more like that and TWP would cope in SL (given the chance) adequately given the standard on show this season.

Just got back from the game. What a great atmosphere. SL fans can't even be bothered to go to playoff games, very sad. The atmosphere was on fire today.  SL will be on a death spiral if they reject new audiences, especially when someone else is paying for the promotion of the sport.  

1 minute ago, ojx said:

Just got back from the game. What a great atmosphere. SL fans can't even be bothered to go to playoff games, very sad. The atmosphere was on fire today.  SL will be on a death spiral if they reject new audiences, especially when someone else is paying for the promotion of the sport.  

It will be an amazing atmosphere in a couple of weeks. I would imagine the club (and even the fans) will be better for the experience last year. It should help towards getting the job done you would hope.

I really want both these sides in Super League.

One to go up this year and stay up. The other to go up next year.  And then London as well.

I would also be very happy for Super League to go to 14 to make this happen and keep some of the traditional teams in as well.

Everyone's a winner.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

I really want both these sides in Super League.

One to go up this year and stay up. The other to go up next year.  And then London as well.

I would also be very happy for Super League to go to 14 to make this happen and keep some of the traditional teams in as well.

Everyone's a winner.

Not a chance, only the present SL club's want to win (Financially)?

4 hours ago, my missus said:

however good toronto look against championship opposition they still look like a champinship side and would get hammered by any of the super league sides.

want to see you eat your words when we start pasting some of your SL clubs. 

4 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

I thought you yawnion fans could accept fair criticism?

Can’t you see Lamport’s pitch isn’t up to snuff for a TV audience?

You know, if you got a colour TV the lines wouldn't bother you so much.

4 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

I would love that.

I'm not taking a Man of Kent sign to the Grand Final. But I have gone one better ... here's your very own Man of Kent bingo card, a compilation of your recent comments and opinions so you need never run out of something anti-Wolfpack to say.

Man of Kent bingo card.JPG

Well we did it in style today fellas...just another day at the office for the Pack...today Toulouse; tomorrow St. Helens.

Ahhh... its not a bad game...don't know what will happen if we put the secret weapon, Miloudi, in there.

7 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Brian Mac did his best to talk that up, he knows though that it was a very poor T.O. side for 65 mins of the game, is main worry should be hiw his team ran out of steam for the last 10mins, if they are challenged much more throughout their next game they will be closing down earlier, there are a lot of aging bodies in the Toronto team, it is natural for that to happen.

Despite your wishes Harry, no one is stopping TWP this season. Enjoy your fantasy for the next two weeks.

5 hours ago, Loup said:

I'm not taking a Man of Kent sign to the Grand Final. But I have gone one better ... here's your very own Man of Kent bingo card, a compilation of your recent comments and opinions so you need never run out of something anti-Wolfpack to say.

Man of Kent bingo card.JPG

Must have taken you a fair bit of time to knock that up. I’m touched, Loup.

May I suggest ‘No player base, no point!’ for the central square.

34 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

He's forgot your,there's too many lines on the pitch  whinge or your crowd counting hobby but it just about sums you up,although it dosen't really take into count the level of sad,bitter rubbish you come up with on here.

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

Read and weep when you see the size of the crowd

https://www.rugby-league.com/championship__league_1/article/55748/toronto-in-final-after-impressive-win-over-toulouse

Archived