22 Sept: Championship Semi-Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Toulouse Olympique KO 6.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/09/19 at 17:30

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toulouse are going to spring a surprise on Toronto tonight you mark my words!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 19/09/2019 at 16:57, TIWIT said:

Should be very interesting. TWP will want to win because they don't want to look too far ahead and winning ensures the easiest path to the GF.

OTOH, losing doesn't hurt TO that much. They would get another game at home before coming back to Lamport for all the marbles. And if they beat TWP odds are they'll be back again anyway. The chances of being beaten by the same team 4 out of the 5 times you play them are rather long.

They will be back which should not be happening, Toronto have and quite rightly earned and got the advantage of only having to play one game to possibly reach the final, should they lose that then the team that beats them should stage the final under this stupud system, but irrespective the game is a final and it should be at a neutral venue as it has always been in the past, the only reason it is not neutral in my opinion is that if TWP and TO contest the final and it is at anywhere other than one of their grounds, there would not be enough fans on the ground to fill a mini bus.

Toulouse in great form going into the game so hoping for a cracking match and a great advert for both the championship and with 2 overseas teams the game in general.

No doubt the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse will be along to spout their usual negativity.

44 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Well thats two entertaining games watched today, bring on number 3! Don't really mind who wins, I like them both, just hoping for a classic!

Similar weather across the games too..... 

Wonderful to watch Toronto vs. Toulouse in the sun in front of Canadian fans.  I'm a happy guy.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived