21 Sept: Championship Semi-Final: York City Knights v Featherstone Rovers KO 3pm (TV)

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• York City Knights
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/09/19 at 14:00

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

That's the game 

30 minutes to go.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

York look like they got Steve Price in to coach attack.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

7 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

York look like they got Steve Price in to coach attack.

Fair to say they haven't asked many questions.

Featherstone coasting now. The game needs a York try and fast.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

13 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Never have been. Fev have over 100 shareholders and YCK just the one.....

Bit diplomatic.

Does the same person have a major stake in both clubs? Is that an easier question? I am curious whether it was sorted.

1 minute ago, Agbrigg said:

York tried their best and have had a good season,they should be proud of that. Fev just a class apart 

I saw Featherstone put up a real fight at Lamport but this play-off version of the team looks in a different class.

They're going to take some beating.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, Scubby said:

Bit diplomatic.

Does the same person have a major stake in both clubs? Is that an easier question? I am curious whether it was sorted.

As I said YCK have only one registered shareholder, John Flatman, who I'm fairly sure owns 0 Fev A and/or B shares. I know Mark Campbell (or his wife) is supposedly a stakeholder but nothing is shown at Companies House. Now if it's an unofficial, ie off the record stake, that would open a whole can of worms.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

I saw Featherstone put up a real fight at Lamport but this play-off version of the team looks in a different class.

They're going to take some beating.

Totally agree, surely must be favourites to win GF. They are the form team of the competition.

15 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Bit diplomatic.

M C said at a meeting that his family had a 50% share in York Knights. 

Archived