20 Sept: SL Qualifying Final: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/09/19 at 18:45

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to say Brexit supporter.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, redsi42 said:

Or is it 

Our pal here seems to think it is clever to 'race' to declare it 'game over'. It's a bit odd and often he makes himself look daft.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Hard to see Wigan conceding 20 in a playoff game but Salford have a player in Hastings 

Really Salford have created enough chances to score 20. 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Good decision . Enough of this patting players on the head . 

Well done Hicks. Absolutely pathetic stuff from Gildart.

Archived