19 Sept: SL Elimination Final: Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/09/19 at 18:45

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/07/2019 at 23:58, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Okay, take them to a trampoline park and get them tanked up on fizzy pop and E-numbers sweets. Chuck in a late night and they will then be too cranky to perform come sunday

Not sure why cas were +6 before the game and 2/1 and then on kick off went to 3/1 I put £150 on them I hope they win promised my 2 boys who are saints fans a castleford training top each if they win for when they play for the local team at training we love cas. Come on cas!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Game saver that from King. For a short while anyway.

That was verging dangerously on positivity, especially for this thread of despair.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, meast said:

Surely mentioning and listing players who aren't playing is outdated now? Every team bar the odd one or two have lots of players missing through injury, there should be more focus on who is playing rather than who isn't.

Both teams have 17 players representing them and that's all the should matter.

Who have Huddersfield got missing this weekend?

Whilst that is bang average defence, this is the 2nd try coming from a rubbish rubbish last tackle play from Patton. 7 tackles 20m restart.

On top of the couple of forward passes, poor kicking and missed passes he is probably having his worst game for us yet.

I appreciate my fellow Wire fans dont agree with me on this, but he is the weak link and has some real making up to do. I hope he proves me wrong in the next half hour.

Archived