19 Sept: SL Elimination Final: Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/09/19 at 18:45

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I appreciate my fellow Wire fans dont agree with me on this, but he is the weak link and has some real making up to do. I hope he proves me wrong in the next half hour.

You will struggle to find anyone who disagree with your view.

4 minutes ago, Dave T said:

So it was good defence? Cool.

You can't accept that what Cas did was excellent, the result was not down to average defence but superior/excellent attack, there's not a lot else you can do when it's that good.

You simply don't get it or just ignorant of quality play and would rather put it down to poor defence than excellent/superior attack, typical really, there I was saying the same for you lot when you beat Saints in the CC final, on the other foot it's always bad d!

Just now, ELBOWSEYE said:

You will struggle to find anyone who disagree with your view.

There is one on another well known RL board... bless him he’s Patton’s guardian angel I think ? 

I wanted Patton to work out as he’s a local lad but the experiment has gone on far too long.

2 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

You can't accept that what Cas did was excellent, the result was not down to average defence but superior/excellent attack, 

I'm pretty comfortable with my claim that a defence conceding a try from a 20m restart, even with 7 tackles is bang average. 

That doesn't mean Cas didnt do well with the ball, but it clearly wasnt good defence was it.

Archived