Favourite Other Team

Eddie

Although I am a southerner I was at university (in the early 80s) in Bradford and technically they are the first RL I watched and followed so they are my second team; although I’m also inexplicably drawn to Salford - no idea why, it’s just one of those things. 

4 hours ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

Grow up. And read your sodding PMs ??

Anyway, Batley...

Hey up pal, how's it going?

Apologies, but if you've sent me a pm, I ain't received it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

21 hours ago, Yorks Tim said:

Aww...cheers!

York for me because my first RL games were at Clarence Street. Oldham are the team that have most impressed me in games against Coventry Bears. Rhinos because of family Leeds connection.

When I was doing a volunteers column in the programme it was like getting blood from a stone trying to get replies from some clubs some of whom flat out ignored me (when I was just trying to raise their profile!). Coventry weren’t one of those, the Original Mr C couldn’t have helped more!

Plus there’s a bit of a connection with Joe Batchelor, Connor Robinson and Jason Bass having turned out for the Bears. Bit of a bit and miss season for Coventry but hope you can keep progressing.

Featherstone, initially had a soft spot because of Paul Newlove, loved watching him play, would of loved him at Leeds, always kept an eye out for there results ever since. Our duel reg arrangement led to me following them even closer, now im a Leeds fan who subscribes to Rovers TV and am massively invested in everything they do. Great club.

Warrington ?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Always been Salford for me, even though im a East End boy...and well Mancs etc ? Anyway im loving the way they have played this year and I shall be cheering them on to the GF.

Archived