Wardy signs on for next season

DOGFATHER

Solid impact sub but very rarely takes a backward step. Feel disco was a bit sharp with him at times. I was stood near wardys really friendly parents once when we were faltering with heat and energy. Game had gone and Matt brought wardy (fully fit) on for last 6 or 7 minutes...... oh how we tutted

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Not at all I have had my disagreements it just happens ever since I first Ward play for us at Swinton(at AJ Bell Stadium) I have liked him and how he plays, and yes I have personally spoken with Kevin, John Miller and even Iro about any concerns I have had.

Really? I like Ward, he tries really hard and he's a real character. However, if we're entirely honest, he's not really good enough at this level. Galbraith certainly isn't up to it. Another borderline Championship 1 player whose terrible discipline makes him a liability. 

What next? A ticker tape parade to mark a new contract for Toby Everett? 

4 hours ago, Tony F said:

Really? I like Ward, he tries really hard and he's a real character. However, if we're entirely honest, he's not really good enough at this level. Galbraith certainly isn't up to it. Another borderline Championship 1 player whose terrible discipline makes him a liability. 

What next? A ticker tape parade to mark a new contract for Toby Everett? 

Ward must be rated if fax offered him a deal with another championship club, Galbraith just needs a run of games with a Coach who’s confident with him... 

he gets stuck in and doesn’t hold back... 

Tony takes some pleasing. However it's a team game and if you isolate any particular player and strip them bear, all have frailties in their armour.

Galbarth is a centre Smeaton too I never want to see a second row there only when only 16 players are available never mind 19. Wardy would be in top 5 of lads to retain.

Alex brown could be devastating in kick returns but defence and marking dire.

Lingard loyal legend but how many full backs regularly let the ball bounce from up and under.

Piggy Parkinson toe poked a few kicks from sand tee.

Gareth Moore just because his personal grooming is of importance and likes a prosecco doesn't mean he can't chop Menzie yere in 2!

Bolu fagbourn. Best left unmentioned.

Mark scotty heart of a lion but balanced reactions nope!

Mark toohey liked the hits but used to munch his own bone and muscle to mush in the process.

Keeg hirst should be walmsley or a burgess twin pound for pound. Same could be said for Bruno Simpson, Henderson, bienek, Everett.....

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

One player I certainly wouldn't want to run at. Big joe.

Any fresh blood or saved for month of advent 

We haven't yet had confirmation that Scott, Manning, Brown and Downs have all agreed to honour their contracts in light of the new coach's comments. I hope we can get some confirmation that they have. I'm concerned yet not to have Leaky on board, perhaps the BoD could step up the announcements to 2 a day and stop the panic?? Hope KH is scouring his books to bring in a pack leader as well.

Also, in response to above re Galbraith: had a great first season with us, really rated his work effort but then started getting underused or played out of position {didn't let us down as a winger, but it wasn't his best}, so had expected him to possibly move on to get more games as he's still comparatively young. Reasonably pleased he hasn't.

I thought all those that had previously signed hadn't changed their minds according to the report in the press?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived