New Record

12 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

As we approach the end of the season I am updating my records and I would like to congratulate West Hull on becoming the first NCL club since it's inception as the BARLA National league in 1986 to achieve over 1000 competition points. 1017 to be precise, and that is accounting for the 4 that they were deducted as well.

Fantastic stat Celtic rooster, do you have a running total for all ncl teams? 

5 hours ago, usain bolt said:

Fantastic stat Celtic rooster, do you have a running total for all ncl teams? 

Yes I do mate, but I'm currently updating them all and division 3 doesn't finish until tomorrow. I don't have them in the form of a league table either so I would have to go through each clubs' records to work that out. I will do it when I have more time. I'm just off to watch Salford at Wigan and then working tonight.

Stats (T-Z).doc

18 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

Yes I do mate, but I'm currently updating them all and division 3 doesn't finish until tomorrow. I don't have them in the form of a league table either so I would have to go through each clubs' records to work that out. I will do it when I have more time. I'm just off to watch Salford at Wigan and then working tonight.

Stats (T-Z).doc 497 kB · 17 downloads

You do a fantastic job collating and collecting all this information Celtic rooster, it's obviously a hobby of yours that you enjoy, but also a great task in itself to keep up with all that you do.

Keep up the good work pal, plenty here are very appreciative of the work that you do 

I love amateur RL mate, but I'm getting old now. Working nights (especially Friday) for the last 11 years has slowed me down but I used to travel the length and breadth of Country watching amateur RL games every night of the week if I could. When there were no games I would be in libraries researching. I have most league tables and also results of NCL  and NWCL games since the formation of BARLA in 1973. I have the results of every game ever played in the BARLA National cup. I wanted to start getting into libraries to research results and tables prior to 1973 but I just don't seem to find time these days. I would like to find a list of winners of the Lancashire. The Warrington & District league seems to have been the main competition before the NWCL. Don't know what will happen to all this info when I'm gone? Even BARLA don't keep records and most other people only keep records for their own clubs. I will work out and post all the clubs who have amassed more than 800 competition points in the NCL over the weekend. There won't be that many. Last time I did this West Hull were way out in front. Nice to be appreciated. Stanningley sent me a copy of their book and I was acknowledged for my help in it. I'm just glad I can help but its nice to be appreciated sometimes.

9 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

I love amateur RL mate, but I'm getting old now. Working nights (especially Friday) for the last 11 years has slowed me down but I used to travel the length and breadth of Country watching amateur RL games every night of the week if I could. When there were no games I would be in libraries researching. I have most league tables and also results of NCL  and NWCL games since the formation of BARLA in 1973. I have the results of every game ever played in the BARLA National cup. I wanted to start getting into libraries to research results and tables prior to 1973 but I just don't seem to find time these days. I would like to find a list of winners of the Lancashire. The Warrington & District league seems to have been the main competition before the NWCL. Don't know what will happen to all this info when I'm gone? Even BARLA don't keep records and most other people only keep records for their own clubs. I will work out and post all the clubs who have amassed more than 800 competition points in the NCL over the weekend. There won't be that many. Last time I did this West Hull were way out in front. Nice to be appreciated. Stanningley sent me a copy of their book and I was acknowledged for my help in it. I'm just glad I can help but its nice to be appreciated sometimes.

Your doing a brilliant job and someone from BARLA/NCL should put their hands in their pockets and pay you for the information  you've gathered.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Thank you Marauder but knowing some people appreciate what I do is thanks enough for me. I love amateur RL. Going to take me longer to work out this info than I thought because I'm updating all league tables and play off results as well at the moment and also the end of season stats for all age groups at my local club but I hope to get some information out by next weekend.

Stats (A-F).doc

1/ West Hull 1017, 2/ Leigh Miners Rangers 882, 3/ Wigan St. Patricks 789, 4/ Oulton Raiders 758, 5/ Bradford Dudley Hill 753, 6/ Siddal 741, 7/ Rochdale Mayfield 734, 8/ Milford 719, 9/ Lock Lane 706, 10/ Leigh East 687, 11/ Skirlaugh 683, 12/ Shaw Cross Sharks 655, 13/ Saddleworth Rangers 654, 14/ Wigan St. Judes 644, 15/ Woolston Rovers 641, 16/ East Leeds 630, 17/ Egremont Rangers 626, 18/ Oldham St. Annes 607, 19/ Thatto Heath Crusaders 604, 20/ Millom 601, 21/ Hull Dockers 587, 22/ York Acorn 586, 23/ Eastmoor Dragons 576, 24/ Thornhill Trojans 567, 25/ Wath Brow Hornets 559, 26/ Heworth 545, 27/ Normanton Knights 541, 28/ Crosfields 511, 29/ Eccles/Salford City Roosters 507.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived