Newcastle Thunder

Cumberland Sausage

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Must have touched a nerve pal cant take it dont give it simple Muppet 

The truth hurts doesn't it, look forward to playing haven 2020  in a couple of seasons unless someone wins the lottery again ?

Walsh is and always has been a liability in defence, should be shipped out. GT should be asking Doran what he's strolling round the pitch for. Newmans second try and Doran stands like a statue, never moved and stuck an arm out.Rubbish,God knows how fat he's gonna get during close season. Sorry guys he's just not my idea of how a stand off should play,

6 minutes ago, dkw said:

Possibly, you can only survive these bankruptcys so many times. 

Time will tell nothing for you to be worried about you have your own problems to sort out and firstly id sort out getting 17 players on the field for a game ?

9 minutes ago, maripins said:

Walsh is and always has been a liability in defence, should be shipped out. GT should be asking Doran what he's strolling round the pitch for. Newmans second try and Doran stands like a statue, never moved and stuck an arm out.Rubbish,God knows how fat he's gonna get during close season. Sorry guys he's just not my idea of how a stand off should play,

Can he move ,for a so called professional player his condition is awfull.I would hate to see him at the start of preseason if he looks  like that at the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Brad hepis heed said:

I'd suggest their squad this year cost significantly less than ours.Didnt have to bargy for players we cast aside .

Their ?do us a favour and and ztop the pretence, you protest too much. 

Archived