Newcastle Thunder

Cumberland Sausage

2 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

Abysmal,Couldn't tackle my mother.I think he should go back too the amateurs quickly.....?

He has had 2 shockers at newcastle. However, he has turned up and pulled the jersey on. Which is more than some recently. Sure Chris will look to strengthen the wings. I like Bolton however

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Well that wa something to be proud of. When we had territory and ball we looked very threatening. Pez was outstanding, and has been all season. I really like the look of marwood. Always there in support. Excited to see him again next year. Just like last week, Fui proving he is worthy of another deal. 39 years old and playing 80 mins!

Chin up lads. Can be proud of your efforts. Over to CT to do his stuff in the off season.

I have said many times before that Fui Fui is probably one of the fittest players at the club and he loves playing for our Club.

Contract should be already drawn up if the big man fancies another season.

23 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Singleton was a standout today. Hope we have him for next season. Young Marwood put a shift in and played the full 80. An off season to put some beef on and he'll be an asset. Maybe Jamie could give him a transplant??

He tackled way above his weight, was playing full back often in the game too. 

Yep it’ll be very interesting to see what develops now . Chris came in as a bit of a firefighter , big odds against him , but now he owns it so let’s see . I like the way he talks and he obviously has good plans . I’m sure the BOD will support him as much as humanly possible so I think we’re in good hands with this bloke 

Just now, Seaton Sandy said:

Sort what out? Just a bit of satirical banter with our dear friends down the road. They are so fond of us that some of them even pose as Town fans just to pad out the numbers on our forum.      

It's all a bit of banter guys 

7 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

Watch it again he didn't kept offloading it.even commentary stated the fact.

He did run it in a few times also. It was clever play that led to a try and a few other breaks. I'm not sure what your point is? 

5 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

He always does it, so what?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Just now, ihaveatry said:

The two commentators were pants. Kept calling Marwood Bolton and were more one-eyed than the Gibson joker that commentates on Radio lamb bank. Even suggested Gordon was "hiding" on the wing to conceal an injury. He was there because we had nobody else and he gave it a good shot. 

1 minute ago, Seaton Sandy said:

The two commentators were pants. Kept calling Marwood Bolton and were more one-eyed than the Gibson joker that commentates on Radio lamb bank. Even suggested Gordon was "hiding" on the wing to conceal an injury. He was there because we had nobody else and he gave it a good shot. 

Classic comment re Blain, is he related to Dean who i used to love watching, says one...no idea was answe from other. Really clued up these guys

James child is a terrible ref, he didn't get anything big wrong today but he has no feel for a game and can never get it flowing, he constantly blows his whistle for the smallest infringement and its so annoying, he just always ruins games. 

6 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

I thought the guy who clattered Buffer was lucky to only get a yellow. He made no attempt to wrap his arms round in the tackle and contact was above the chest. By the way ,l assume Tickle did get a ban? 

Was a worse challenge than the one that seen fui get banned after the bulls game last year.

24 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

I watched Sean O Loughlin the other night and he hardly runs the ball in and he's on £££££, FFMM has been an outstanding player for Town its not just the playing aspect its everything about him, he turns up for events, is great with the supporters, he trains hard and just loves the game, I am just happy the big man came to town and has tried to help out our great club, whatever happens next  with FFMM I wish him the best and would love to see him in the BW again. 

4 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

I watched Sean O Loughlin the other night and he hardly runs the ball in and he's on £££££, FFMM has been an outstanding player for Town its not just the playing aspect its everything about him, he turns up for events, is great with the supporters, he trains hard and just loves the game, I am just happy the big man came to town and has tried to help out our great club, whatever happens next  with FFMM I wish him the best and would love to see him in the BW again. 

Yep totally agree. Let's get him signed up.

Archived