Newcastle Thunder

Cumberland Sausage

1 minute ago, Hate the rec said:

I watched Sean O Loughlin the other night and he hardly runs the ball in and he's on £££££, FFMM has been an outstanding player for Town its not just the playing aspect its everything about him, he turns up for events, is great with the supporters, he trains hard and just loves the game, I am just happy the big man came to town and has tried to help out our great club, whatever happens next  with FFMM I wish him the best and would love to see him in the BW again. 

Fui and other impact players are rarely asked to do the full 80 minutes. He knew that he would have to today and paced himself accordingly. No point busting a gut early doors when you're not getting the ball on the bang. When he came into the line with momentum he did what he always does- drags defenders in in numbers and makes the holes .Just a pity we didn't have the personnel to take advantage. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

The two commentators were pants. Kept calling Marwood Bolton and were more one-eyed than the Gibson joker that commentates on Radio lamb bank. Even suggested Gordon was "hiding" on the wing to conceal an injury. He was there because we had nobody else and he gave it a good shot. 

He made a error calling marwood Bolton and held his hand up for it ONCE.

35 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

I watched Sean O Loughlin the other night and he hardly runs the ball in and he's on £££££, FFMM has been an outstanding player for Town its not just the playing aspect its everything about him, he turns up for events, is great with the supporters, he trains hard and just loves the game, I am just happy the big man came to town and has tried to help out our great club, whatever happens next  with FFMM I wish him the best and would love to see him in the BW again. 

That's coz oloughlins ######.

Archived