Highly unlikely but. .

Rhinoferg

Just now, Rhinoferg said:

I'd love to see Salford v Wigan at old Trafford. 

As a neutral it would be better than watching st Helens chalk up 30 points against whoever gets there.

But in reality the final will be St Helens v probably Wigan

So the reason you don't want Saints there is because you'd think they'd stuff their opponents?

Could you not just hope that the one of the two defeats required to make them not make it there would actually be at the final instead and enjoy some good rugby?

It would be a travesty if Saints didn't make it IMO. 

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

So the reason you don't want Saints there is because you'd think they'd stuff their opponents?

Could you not just hope that the one of the two defeats required to make them not make it there would actually be at the final instead and enjoy some good rugby?

It would be a travesty if Saints didn't make it IMO. 

I don't want Saints there not only because they will stuff their opponents,but because I don't like them lol.

I'd rather see the underdog win.

The team that finishes top should be champions end of, the play offs should be another title like it used to be

22 minutes ago, Rhinoferg said:

I don't want Saints there not only because they will stuff their opponents,but because I don't like them lol.

The team that finishes top should be champions end of, the play offs should be another title like it used to be

I guess you missed the game at Wembley this year

21 minutes ago, Rhinoferg said:

How can they be Champions when all the fixtures are not equal?  Almost throughout RL history the league has not had equal fixtures. This is why the game has long had playoffs to decide the champions.

2 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

How can they be Champions when all the fixtures are not equal?  Almost throughout RL history the league has not had equal fixtures. This is why the game has long had playoffs to decide the champions.

The whole fixtures carry on is wrong then

I would love to have the confidence that we would not only make the Grand Final, but win by 30 points! To be honest, I would be surprised if the two sides in the Grand Final scored 30 points between them, given the strength of St Helens, Wigan and Salford's defences!

Archived