Leeds halfbacks 2020

Rhino369

Lots of different rumours circulating as to who will be the halfbacks for Leeds next year. Currently we have Lui, Myler and McLelland as cover. However for 2020 rumours of Myler leaving, Luke Gale signing and a recent rumour of Jai Field signing from St George. Does anybody have an idea what the final position will be next year?

17 minutes ago, Rhino369 said:

Lots of different rumours circulating as to who will be the halfbacks for Leeds next year. Currently we have Lui, Myler and McLelland as cover. However for 2020 rumours of Myler leaving, Luke Gale signing and a recent rumour of Jai Field signing from St George. Does anybody have an idea what the final position will be next year?

I think there will be a few more nes faces yet 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

2 hours ago, Rhino369 said:

Someone would need to leave if Jai Field signs as Leeds have filled all quota spots

All sorts of rumours going round I.E new Halfback and and another unnamed player having a medical on Monday.  All good entertainment  ,if that happens we will see The Sleave appear with one of his season. Ticket deal promotions 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

5 hours ago, Wollongong said:

That doesn’t matter for a quota spot ( I think) and after 31 October it will be totally irrelevant anyway... he will need a British passport 

field is a good player but unproven at senior level

The UK and Republic of Ireland have a separate historical agreement in addition to the normal EU rules. Whatever happens on 31st October, anyone with an Irish passport will still be able to live and work in the UK and vice versa. He wouldn't count on the quota.

56 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

The UK and Republic of Ireland have a separate historical agreement in addition to the normal EU rules. Whatever happens on 31st October, anyone with an Irish passport will still be able to live and work in the UK and vice versa. He wouldn't count on the quota.

There are two quotas, irrespective of the foreign quota you have the home grown quota. He will count on that.

On 22/09/2019 at 03:04, Wollongong said:

That doesn’t matter for a quota spot ( I think) and after 31 October it will be totally irrelevant anyway... he will need a British passport 

field is a good player but unproven at senior level

They won’t be changing the quota rules after 31 October. Your federation trained players will still be from the ‘European federation’ so will still include Irish and French passport holders otherwise you’d have a right mess with Catalans for example.

On 22/09/2019 at 09:48, Man of Kent said:

If I was a Leeds fan I’d want to sign Trueman off Cas and let he and McLelland be the half-back pairing for the next decade.

Agreed. Can't understand why Leeds don't just throw McLelland straight in and see how he goes. I reckon he'd be a huge success. You can only get SL experience by playing at that level.....look at the youngsters at Wigan. They are playing like a house on fire because they have been given the chance to show what they can do. Forget farming excellent youngsters off on Dual Reg....get them used to playing at the elite level as soon as possible. 

20 minutes ago, Treize Hombres said:

Agreed. Can't understand why Leeds don't just throw McLelland straight in and see how he goes. I reckon he'd be a huge success. You can only get SL experience by playing at that level.....look at the youngsters at Wigan. They are playing like a house on fire because they have been given the chance to show what they can do. Forget farming excellent youngsters off on Dual Reg....get them used to playing at the elite level as soon as possible. 

McLelland should go far. Intelligent player with his head screwed on with tons of ability. He’s ready. 

Archived