Next seasons kit

fredm

Now we are starting a new era with the appointment of Linners and Karl, hoping to bring back the well won victories of yesteryear, is it a good idea to have a kit that is bold and distinctive as opposed to the little lines and squiggles of recent years?

not too fussed what shirts are like so long as bodies perform thats got em on, only bugbear for me is the comedy music as we come out, we need some gladiator music like we had a few years back to inspire our lads and scare the oppos' a bit. looking like we might have a decent setup for 2020.

That's the strip they played in when I first started going up to the Mount and I believe green was the alternate strip.

A genuine reply that.

I also liked that Del A Mere strip, the first Cerise and Flame shirt hooped.

9 minutes ago, RogerT said:

That's the strip they played in when I first started going up to the Mount and I believe green was the alternate strip.

A genuine reply that.

I also liked that Del A Mere strip, the first Cerise and Flame shirt hooped.

We must have started about the same time.circa very early 60s

I was playing in the U17's and we played in the old kits of Batley, we played a couple of matches on the Mount pitch changed in that old green long hut at the bottom of the cricket field, Jack Woad was our coach.

Great nostalgia roger. Sign any pro papers. What position did you occupy. Play for long? Any names you had in ranks.

Most memorable or significant game?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I'd like to see a predominantly black strip as I've been told black is slimming and I need all the help I can get  wear a replica!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'd like to see a predominantly black strip as I've been told black is slimming and I need all the help I can get  wear a replica!

Coolie tells us that you look your best in black leather down at you club.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

7 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Coolie tells us that you look your best in black leather down at you club.

That you in the gimp mask then BSJ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

3 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

That you in the gimp mask then BSJ?

Waving a fiver.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

No to pro papers, played about two years with the then Batley Junior Supporters Team, David Lockwood and Roy Castledine did sign on for Doncaster, they usually shoved me where ever they where short never good enough to command a regular spot. Most memorable game for the team was playing in the U17's cup final against Thornhill up at the mount, we lossed.

Went onto do two years with Morley RU club didn't like the game but the social side was brilliant.

I started an 11 a side sunday morning team up called Burnley's who morph into SPL then Batley Victoria. 

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

No to pro papers, played about two years with the then Batley Junior Supporters Team, David Lockwood and Roy Castledine did sign on for Doncaster, they usually shoved me where ever they where short never good enough to command a regular spot. Most memorable game for the team was playing in the U17's cup final against Thornhill up at the mount, we lossed.

Went onto do two years with Morley RU club didn't like the game but the social side was brilliant.

I started an 11 a side sunday morning team up called Burnley's who morph into SPL then Batley Victoria. 

Ooh I played for Batley Vic in the 80's not as fast as I am now though..

I've been doodling....I was never keen on mainly white shirts....but I found our last white one ideal for leisure wear in the summer....

Image100red jpg.jpg

Image100yellow jpg.jpg

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

On 23/09/2019 at 15:48, RogerT said:

Batley Vic had some brilliant lads back in the West Yorkshire league days with big Kel playing for them.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Not to forget big kev ginger tash?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

5 hours ago, ernieone said:

Terrible design for me ?

go on then....get your crayons and paper out...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived