Match Thread: Toulouse v Featherstone Rovers. Sunday 29th September 2019

marklaspalmas

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good was Locky once AGAIN?.John Davies was drained at the end he could hardly get off the floor.Just hope tonights tremendous performance hasn't taken too much out of the lads for next Saturday.Another 100% team effort from all the players so it would be wrong to pick out individuals.Biggest match for over 20yrs next Saturday night and i will have to record it.I am going to a Gig to celebrate my birthday next week as my sons partner is playing The Red Shed in Wakey.

how good was that? awesome display from 1-17. Heroes the lot of them. We've gone from no coach and a very scratchy team at the start of the year to 80 mins from SL. Can't quite believe it.

We're massive underdogs - just how we like it. All the pressure is on TWP next week so maybe, just maybe we can sneak a win at the Lamport Stadium (w'eve done it before :))

Just got back from the clubhouse - might be one or two sore heads tomorrow. On way home walked past Junction, Trav's and The White House, might be one or two more! Big opportunity for the club next Saturday.

Hope lads have one more performance in them.

Looks like Connor Carey may be adding to the injury list?

What has Locky got to do to get a M.O.M nomination?

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

Fantastic performance.

How far have we come in six months.

Ive always considered Locky to be steady at best but his performances in the last few months and during the play offs in particular have been inspirational and befitting of a great leader of men.

Everyone has played to their potential in a well coached team that isn't afraid to express itself. Our DR players have been brilliant and so have our overseas players post Papuans. Batley boys Day and Harrison equally impressive but Chizzy?? How on earth another team could let him go voluntarily?

The dream is starting to get scarily real. Pinch me.

36 minutes ago, Rarefrith said:

Three unbelievable playoff away performances back to back. Probably only have 17 fit bodies next week too. It’s still a big if at the moment but should we win, will we be allowed to enter super league? 

Another great performance. What did I say, get into their ribs and do not be bullied and hey, bingo. Davies played a blinder His work rate is terrific along with the rest of the lads. Only one criticism in that our line speed tends to drop off at times, a fact that will allow Toronto to punish us. Once again, well done.

From a haven fan congrats on your win tonight totally destroyed them, seen the 3 last games on sky outstanding every one of them hope you can go Canada and turn them over next week. That would be the best thing that could happen for small town traditional clubs. Good luck next week be rooting for youse.

Archived